Beautiful 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Fitzrovia, London Zone 1
from £179 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £179 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 327398
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
This beautiful heart of Central London contemporary recently redecorated apartment is offered in excellent condition.
You'll have a great stay. It is fully furnished with everything ready to provide an enjoyable and comfortable home from home in London. There is free unlimited wifi access and unlimited Netflix.
The flat is on an upper level (with lift) and is set out over one floor. It benefits from good natural light.
We offer a top location in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central spot with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a vibrant buzz.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality recently purchased furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Upper level of a secure, well maintained residential building (with elevator)
* Woodstrip flooring throughout
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighborhood.
* Free unlimited wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD and unlimited Netflix (online film service), dining table and 6 chairs, two sofas, the largest of which opens to a king-size comfortable sofa bed if required. Large double glazed windows with black out blinds overlook a tree-lined street
* Master Bedroom: king-sized bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows (fitted with black out blinds), iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows (fitted with black out blinds), hanging space
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won't find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There's a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it's a 10 minute walk to Regent's Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theater and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
21 Sep 2015
"Great location, lovely apartment.."
The apartment was very clean, bright and airy, and had lovely bed linens. Liz was very helpful and always responded quickly. Location was walking distance to many amenities.....restaurants, the underground stations, and food stores. Building was secure and had an elevator.
20 Nov 2013
"Great location and a wonderful apartment."
A lovely, clean, comfortable and well equipped apartment in a safe but lively location in Central London. All the apartment amenities were as advertised. Easy walking distance to many London landmarks and 5 minutes from the Tube, buses, supermarkets and wide range of eateries. Liz and Jack were responsive and helpful and all booking arrangements went smoothly. We would stay here again when in London.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom