ALFRED HOUSE 11 - NEWLY REFURBED PENTHOUSE
from £219 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £219 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 2597250
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Alfred Place is sublimely and quietly situated twenty paces off Tottenham Court Road, allowing you to stroll to the explosion of restaurants and bars in the renowned Charlotte Street. If it's culture you are after, turn around and walk to the British Museum and discover beautiful Bloomsbury, an area rich in character & charm.
If business is your requirement, the One Alfred Place exclusive business centre is right on your doorstep.We have many apartments in this top quality period development, making it one of our highest reviewed properties.The flat benefits from fully equipped kitchen, open plan reception, two double bedrooms, excellent security, independent heating, lift and two bathrooms.
PENTHOUSE STYLE DEVELOPMENT
LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN AREA
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
TOP FLOOR WITH LIFT
Alfred Place offers a fantastic location - 5 minutes from Oxford Street and a 10 minute walk to Covent Garden you will be able to explore central London's attractions with ease. You have a supermarket located 10 seconds away with the fashionable shopping districts of Oxford Street and Regents Street a short way away.British Museum is seconds away from the apartment.
The nearest stations to Alfred Place are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes walk to the West and Tottenham Court Road Tube Station which is about 5 minutes walk to the South.
Collingwood House NCP 6 minutes walkRussell Court NCP 7 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
Dominion Theatre - 268 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 5 minutes from Alfred Place
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 7 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 1 minute from Alfred Place
New London Architecture (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, WC1E | 1 minute from Alfred Place
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Heal's (House & Garden) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
Ask (Electronics) - 248 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Busaba Eathai (Thai Restaurant) - 22 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | On Alfred Place
Le Pain Quotidien (Café & Deli) - 64 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Alfred Place
Spaghetti House (Italian Restaurant) - 15 Goodge Street, Marylebone, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Alfred Place
THE BEST EDUCATION:
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (Universities & Colleges) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 4 minutes from Alfred Place
Slade School of Fine Art (Universities & Colleges) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 7 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST LEISURE:
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Alfred Place
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Alfred Place
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST PUBS:
The Adam and Eve (Gastropub) - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Drakes Tabanco (Bar) - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
Bourne & Hollingsworth (Bar) - 28 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30) and a baby cot (£30). These charges will be added to your total night’s stay price and is payable via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you have to pay over the website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Goodge Street Underground Station 100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The London region
Vibrant and truly multicultural, London is one of the largest cities in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of nearly 8 million people — although the figure of over 14 million for the city's total metropolitan area more accurately reflects London's size and importance. London is one of the great "world cities," and remains a global capital of culture, fashion, finance, politics and trade.
Central London/Zone 1
Located in Central London, Bloomsbury is recognised mainly as a residential area, although there are plenty of academic buildings that attract visitors namely the University of London headquarters and the British Museum including what used to be the British Library.
Bloomsbury is absolutely central and is, therefore, a popular base for both visitors and residents who require easy access to London's sights.
Bordered by Euston Road in the north, Gray's Inn Road in the east, Bloomsbury Way and Theobalds Road in the south and Gower Street in the west
Bloomsbury is one of London's best areas for green space, most of which have beautiful statues and gardens. When the temperature rises, head for Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Gordon Square or Tavistock Square.
There are plenty of restaurants, pubs, bars and hotels in the area with exceptional travel links in and around London. The apartment is a 5 minute walk to Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road with a supermarket located 10 seconds away.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
27 Jul 2015
"Nice, quiet property"
We enjoyed our stay at Alfred House 11. Most times we used the stairs, but it was nice to use the elevator after a long day. The access to the building and apartment is very secure. The apartment was clean in good shape. The wifi worked very well. The location is close to Godge St station and many casual eating spots.
22 May 2015
"Great flat, great location"
Two of us stayed in this flat over the Easter break. We were a little worried about the one-star review left previously, but were immediately reassured when we saw the flat. Any problems mentioned in that review had been fixed - it was cosy, warm and welcoming. It's a big flat, we never felt cramped and I think four to six people would fit there comfortably. All the equipment worked, we were welcomed warmly, and everything was clean. The flat was exactly as pictured on the photos. We had a few niggles (including a beeping CO detector), but nothing big enough to spoil our stay. We'd actually been invited to call the agency if we had a problem, but decided against it seeing as we were only staying for a few days and it was a bank holiday. The building is fully renovated, very secure and has a lift - excellent after long days of shopping. It's a very short walk to the British Museum and Oxford Street, and a great starting point if you want to explore Soho. Goodge Street station is a few minute's walk away. There are many shops, cafés and restaurants in the area. I've stayed in similarly-priced flats in London and they never quite met our expectations. This one was spot-on.
Dear Sir/Madam We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and everything was indeed different from the review you previously read. We hope you come back soon! From all at West End Agency
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 4 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Oct 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted