GARDEN HOUSE, HEART OF LONDON
from £179 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £179 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 1736248
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Large and airy apartment located in the heart of Fitzrovia close to the amazing Regent's Park, and Oxford Street's shops and to the British Museum.
This apartments benefits from a very large reception equipped with one sofa bed and a dining table for 6 people, separate fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with king size bed and built in wardrobes, further double bedroom with a double bed and standing wardrobe, large family bathroom and a beautiful terrace.
There is no lift to the apartment and it is not wheelchair accessible.
The nearest stations to Fitzrovia Garden House are Warren Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the North, Euston Square Station which is about 4 minutes to the North East and Goodge Street Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
Entertainment near Whitfield Street:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Sights and Attractions near Whitfield Street:
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Shopping near Whitfield Street:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Waterstone's (Books) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Restaurants near Whitfield Street:
Pret A Manger (Cafe & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Caffe Nero (Cafe & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Education near Whitfield Street:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield Street
Leisure near Whitfield Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Pubs near Whitfield Street:King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Nightlife near Whitfield Street:
Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Drakes Tabanco - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30) and a baby cot (£30). These charges will be added to your total night’s stay price and is payable via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Warren Street Underground Station 100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 May 2015
"Quiet, comfortable basement flat in great location"
Highly recommended. An easy stroll from the cafés bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia. The flat is tucked away on a quiet street, but only a couple of minutes walk to Tottenham Court Road's shops - and east bus links and tube stations. Clean and well kept, with bonus of a courtyard garden.
Dear Sir/Madam So pleased to hear everything was great with the apartment! Hope you come back soon. Regards From all at West End Agency
8 Apr 2015
"Muy bien comunicado y céntrico"
El apartamensto esta muy bien comunicado y próximo al centro, si te gusta andar se puede ir andando al Soho, Chinatown, etc. Lo único negativo es que estaba bastante sucio, tuvimos que quitar la alfombra por problemas de alergias y hasta el parquet estaba negro. Nada más llegar nos tocó dar una limpieza a todo el apartamento.
Gracias por su comentario. Sentimos el inconveniente de la limpieza, normalmente nuestros pisos estan en excelentes condiciones de limpieza. Tenemos un numero de contacto todos los dias de la semana al cual se puede llamar para reportar este tipo de cosas y enviamos a las chicas de limpieza rapidamente. Esperamos verles pronto. Un saludo de todo el equipo! West Agency Team
5 Feb 2015
"Great stay, shame about the administration"
Lovely flat: clean, spacious, warm and comfortable. Could do with more mirrors, as mentioned by previous guests. Too many e-mails and phone calls to confirm the booking and to retrieve the deposit. Why can't the owners do like everyone else and take credit-card details instead of a refundable deposit?
26 Nov 2014
"Great location - professional rental company!"
First of all, the rental company LDG was indeed very professional in their communication and providing for us. Great!. The fact that they met us at the house, and indeed sent an email before our arrival was well above what we expected, and very welcome. The flat is situated in the basement, but we knew that so it didn't bother us. One minor thing. Please put up some mirrors in the flat! Only one very small mirror (in the bathroom), and with 3 girls who want to look nice when going out for dinner......big problem! The flat is spacious, and there's more than enough space for big mirrors :0). But other than that; no complaints. We will definitely come back :0)
Hi Thanks so much for your lovely review! You will be happy to know we have purchased two large mirrors now :) Please do come back soon! From all at West End Agency
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 4 Years listed
65% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted