Agriturismo Caprareccia Bianca
from £43 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £43 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 822053
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Relaxing holidays in the green nature of authentic, beautiful Sabine hills!
Caprareccia Bianca Country Apartments, in the typical Roman countryside in Sabina only 60 km from Rome, offers gorgeous self catering apartments in a restored farmhouse and excites with a unique idyllic hilltop location.
Enjoy Your holiday in a nice, independent apartment in a natural stone farmhouse with all amenities and a beautiful swimming pool just 4 km out of the beautiful medieval village of Casperia. A perfect starting point for hiking tours to the surrounding area to explore by car, on horseback or mountain bike.
Our Agriturismo offers absolute silence and a breathtaking panoramic view to the mountains of the Soratte and is surrounded by greenery, trees, olive groves and vineyards.
Built of natural stone, the beautiful eighteenth century farmhouse is meticulous and completely renovated in traditional style. Even the Romans appreciated the uniqueness of this place, in fact, during the renovation a 2000-year-old Cistern of a Roman villa that was originally used as a country home, came to light.
The accommodation of the guests is now provided in comfortable self catering apartments with kitchen, bathroom and individual entrance. All guests have free access to the great outdoor area with quiet corners, barbecue, garden furniture, ideal to have breakfast outside or eat dinner outdoors while enjoying the magnificent panoramic view and the quiet.
At the beautiful pool in the lower area of the estate there are sun beds, umbrellas and an outdoor shower at disposal for all guests. A true oasis of relaxation with panoramic views over the landscape (available approximately May 30 to October 1, 10 m x 5 m, depth 1.20 m – 1.60 m).
Your 2-room apartment "Azzurro" or "Arancio" (2 rooms, 40 sqm, sleeps 2 + 2, ground floor, private garden area):
Spacious Living room with fully equipped kitchenette and a double sofa bed, TV, a double bedroom, bathroom with shower box. Private garden area with garden furniture and dining table.
bed linen, bath and kitchen linen changed weekly, water, electricity, gas, final cleaning (except kitchen), use of swimming pool and barbecue.
Heating EUR 10 per day.
Pets EUR 25 per stay (quiet pets are welcome, they are not allowed in the pool area).
Additional change of bed linen EUR 5 single bed, EUR 10 double bed.
Additional change of towels EUR 5 per person.
Refundable Damage Deposit EUR 100 in cash upon arrival.
All our independent apartments feature:
• Comfortable, bright and spacious rooms with warm colors.
• The ground floor apartments overlook the front garden offering a breathtaking view, dining table and chairs, sun bed.
• Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge with freezer, gas stove, electric oven, Espresso Maker, towels, dishes, glasses and cutlery, pots and pans.
• Bathroom with shower box, bidet, toilet, washbasin and hair dryer.
• Good medium-hard mattress with wooden slatted basis.
• Linens and bath-towels, a pillow per person.
• Possibility of adding beds.
• Windows with mosquito net.
• Complimentary welcome items include: sugar, salt, coffee, tea bags, a bottle of water, dish washing liquid.
• Useful information for your stay in Sabina and how to visit Rome in a day out.
At the beautiful pool in the lower area of the estate there are sun beds, umbrellas and an outdoor shower at disposal for all guests. A true oasis of relaxation with panoramic views over the landscape (available approximately May 15 to Oct. 1, 10 m x 5 m, depth 1.20 m – 1.60 m).
In short you will find:
• Peace and quiet to feel good all round
• Clean air and close to nature
• Warm hospitality with respect for your privacy
• The perfect place for a romantic holiday or for those that wish to practice Yoga, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, or want to meditate or devote themselves to painting
• Veranda in common use with tables and chairs to enjoy a glass of wine, the sunset and the stars
• Barbecue area with rustic tables and benches
• Reading and resting corners in the park
• Swimming pool with panoramic view and sunshine all day
All guests have free access to the great outdoor area with swimming pool and panorama view, quiet corners, Free WiFi Hot Spot under the Portico, garden furniture, ideal to have breakfast outside or eat dinner outdoors while enjoying the magnificent panoramic view and the quiet.
• We are open all year.
• CHECK-IN TIME directly c/o Caprareccia Bianca from 4 pm. CHECK-OUT TIME until 10 am. For your exact arrival time and special arrangement please contact us before arrival.
• Arrival / departure day: free. In High season: Saturday
• Possibility to add more beds where indicated.
• Small-sized pets are allowed, to be pre-approved at reservation (animals must be quiet, not allowed in the pool area): Extra 25 Euro
• The Country House is Smoke-friendly in the outdoor areas (you can smoke).
• The country road to reach us is low traffic, paved and suitable for low cars.
• The private car parking is adjacent to the building .
• Bring with you: pool-towel.
You need a car to move around. Many guests arrive at the airports of Rome (approx. 1, 20 hours drive) and book car rental from the airport.
From Poggio Mirteto train station (15 min. drive by car) you can take a regional train right into the center of Rome. Trains leave every 30 minutes (detailed info in your apartment).
• Butcher, Minimarket, Bar 1 km
• Supermarket, Bank, Bar, Restaurant 4 km in Casperia
• Numerous hiking and biking trails that start right from here, as well as culturally interesting destinations in the area
• Horseback riding 15 km
• Tennis 4 km
• Our Organic products: excellent extra virgin olive oil and wine at fair prices
About The Sabine Mountains:
Few areas in Italy have remained as authentic. Only 60 km from the cultural highlights of Rome are the Sabine Mountains with its evergreen hills that give you fantastic panoramic views. Here in the Sabina in the Lazio region you can experience a relaxing vacation or enjoy hiking in the mountains, in the nature park on the Tiber river and inside the refreshing Farfa torrent. You are surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, medieval hilltop villages and ancient abbeys to visit like the famous Abbey of Farfa with its characteristic Borgo. Here the time passes more slowly, and you can enjoy the tranquility, the mild climate and you will appreciate the local specialties, the excellent extra virgin olive oil and the delicious Pasta all’Amatriciana.
Experience the history first hand: did you know that the first Kings of the old City of Rome, founded 2.700 years ago, were from the Sabina area?
In Canneto you can also admire the largest olive tree in Europe, which is more than 2.000 years old!
Places to visit:
• Medieval Borgo of Casperia 4 km
• Rome 60 km
• Medieval Borgo of Roccantica 7 km
• Poggio Mirteto 15 km
• Abbey Abbazia di Farfa 21 km
• Sanctuary Santa Maria della Lode at Vescovio 15 km
• Natural reserve Tevere-Farfa with boat excursion, bird-watching, picnic areas 15 km
• Sanctuary of San Francesco at Greccio 32 km
• Olive tree 2000 years old in Canneto 50 km • Mountain Monte Terminillo (2.400 m) 58 km
• Lake Lago di Piediluco 46 km
• Waterfalls Cascate delle Marmore 42 km
• Thermal water pool Terme dei Papi at Viterbo 75 km
• Thermal water Terme di Cotilia 48 km
• Lake Lago di Bracciano 87 km
• Roman beaches on the coast 100 km
• Orvieto (Umbria Jazz Winter) 90 km
• Assisi – San Francesco and the art of Piero della Francesca 140 km
• Perugia – Festival Umbria Jazz 140 km
Don't miss: International Fara Jazz Festival in summer!
Enjoy a truly restful vacation home that will fascinate you. Here you will experience a holiday in complete harmony with nature and with plenty of relaxation. We are happy to welcome you!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Roma Ostia 110 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Roma Fiumicino 90 km, Nearest railway: Poggio Mirteto 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Lazio region
Roma è facilmente raggiungibile con il treno regionale (il ticket giornaliero da/per e in Rom costa meno di 10 Euro pp). Si parte dalla stazione di Poggio Mirteto (a 15 km; frequenza corse ogni 30 minuti ca.).
Luoghi da visitare
• Borgo Medievale di Casperia 4 km • Roccantica Borgo Medievale 7 km • Poggio Mirteto 15 km • Abbazia di Farfa 21 km • Santuario Santa Maria della Lode a Vescovio (comune di Torri in Sabina) 15 Km • Riserva Naturale Tevere-Farfa con giro in battello, bird-watching, aree sosta picnic 15 km • Santuari Francescani della Valle Santa Reatina (Greccio, 32 Km) • L'Olivo vecchio più di 2000 anni a Canneto 50 km • Monte Terminillo (2.400 m) 58 km • Lago di Piediluco 46 km • Cascate delle Marmore 42 km • Terme dei Papi a Viterbo con piscina termale esterna 75 km • Terme di Cotilia 48 km • Lago di Bracciano per una giornata di relax e sport sull'acqua 87 km • Costa Laziale per una giornata al mare 100 km • Orvieto (Umbria Jazz Winter) 90 km • Assisi (sulle tracce di San Francesco e dell'arte di Piero della Francesca) 140 km • Perugia (Festival Umbria Jazz) 140 km
Caprareccia Bianca si trova a 60 km da Roma e a 4 km da Casperia, uno dei borghi medievali più belli della Sabina. La Sabina è una terra collinare bellissima e famosa per la sua produzione di un'eccellente Olio extra vergine d'Oliva DOP.
L'Agriturismo sovrasta, ad un'altezza di 600 metri, un'area verde incontaminata grande 7 ettari con oliveti, vigneti, frutteti e castagneti, offrendo, nell'ampio parco, una stupenda vista panoramica dai Monti Cimini al Soratte. Ideale per rilassarsi
o come punto di partenza per escursioni, passeggiate a piedi, in bicicletta o a cavallo.
Nel silenzio più assoluto il lieve e costante vento che arriva dai Monti Sabini vi regala qui un clima piacevole anche in piena estate!
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
72% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Oct 2015
Based in Italy