CASA BIRGITTA – Home 342243 Villa
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- 4 nights min stay
CASA BIRGITTA – Home 342243
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- 4 nights min stay
Villa / 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
The most desired area in the Algarve facing the sea and beautiful seclued beach. To get to the beach from villa, go outside your bedroom doors, walk down many steps and you are there. At the bottom of the first steps as you exit the property is a lovely Italian restaurante. Then at the bottom of the steps at the beach is another mainly fish food restaurant. The villa has a large swimming pool with all 3 bedrooms exit to the patio of the pool. Large modern kitchen with all utilities and villa is fully ultra deluxe furnished with king size imported beds. The master bathroom the size of most bedrooms with all imported Italian tile, whirlpool bath and separate shower. Two large sinks of very modern design. The upstairs front room and dining area with modern accomodations in every way including Television of course. Within walking distance of 4 major hotels, (one hotel directly acros the street, another to the left, another two blocks away, another, five minutee walk on the way
The most desired area in the Algarve facing the sea and beautiful seclued beach. To get to the beach from villa, go outside your bedroom doors, walk down many steps and you are there. At the bottom of the first steps as you exit the property is a lovely Italian restaurante. Then at the bottom of the steps at the beach is another mainly fish food restaurant. The villa has a large swimming pool with all 3 bedrooms exit to the patio of the pool. Large modern kitchen with all utilities and villa is fully ultra deluxe furnished with king size imported beds. The master bathroom the size of most bedrooms with all imported Italian tile, whirlpool bath and separate shower. Two large sinks of very modern design. The upstairs front room and dining area with modern accomodations in every way including Television of course. Within walking distance of 4 major hotels, (one hotel directly acros the street, another to the left, another two blocks away, another, five minutee walk on the way to the center of town. Tennis courts, golf, restaurants and only 7 minute walk from Villa to center of Praia do Carvoiero. To get there, either take a taxi or rent a car at Faro Airport, take 4 lane highway to Lagoa and follow signs to Praia do Carveiro. Six miles away is the lovely city of Portimao. Also nearby the castle of Silvas. Many other nearby areas with outstanding restaurants steeped in tradition and mainly fish, shrimp and lobster based dishes. Many italian and other European food restaurants as well. Outstanding feature of the acclaimed Algarve area is the 300 days a year of sunshine and outstanding scenery. A maid comes daily to clean for you, A gardener maintains the lovely many exotic tropical plantings all the way the landscaped steps and frontal landscaped areas. You are in your completely walled in private estate but unspoiled panoramic views of the sea and hotels on each side. (the views cannot be blocked out as a large expanse protects the access to the sea.
Location description from owner
The Algarve region
The reason Casa Birgitta is occupied by returning visitors every Spring, summer and fall is mainly, sunny days, pool outside your Casa, great restaurants and food, one just next door to your casa. Five more within a short stroll, Four, 4 star hotels within a short walk. Downtime area with action day and night all within walking distance.
if you like tennis, within a short walk. Golf, also near by. Good t.v. with many channels in your Casa. Wifi provided for your internet enjoyment. Plenty of parking for you and your guests.All this with a complete maintained garden on your left of casa, on the Front and a cluster of trees n the property on your right as you face the front of Casa Birgitta in its prime location. Casa Birgitta is maintained but outside with brilliant new white stucco. Clean and like new at all times with a maid every working day. Gardener maintains the up keep of the area regularly. Poll man keeps the pool gleaming condition. The manager on call to answer your questions. Where many holiday advertise, get your money, then hard to reach. We want you to return year after year as many do.
We know from our own experience when you think about booking your next holiday, you always have the same goals we entertain as well.
1. you want no worries or problems as you have enough at home. (we do maintain with that in mind)
2. With that, you want all appliances to work properly without having to complain to anyone. We have the manager phone listed in the casa when you arrive and she will honor your queries. Besides, the same maid has been there every year for many years and will entertain you daily with her extra cheerful manner as she does us on every visit.
3. When you got to our pool, you want it clean and free of problems as is the case in many areas of dirty germ laden water. (our pool is tested and maintained properly and promptly by our pool maintenance man.)
4. You want a great view. (cannot complain about our panoramic ocean frontage from your Casa. Watch the fishermen bring in their catch every morning, then walk down to the nearby outdoor Mall to buy your choice for the day.. Prepare it on your barbeque on our top floor patio. Your only worry will be whether to eat in, or eat at one of he many places near you.
5. Lots of adequate shopping markets nearby, but if you want a big super market like back home, that is a ten minute drive away. It is a proper Mall where you not only by your groceries, but newspapers, cleaning supplies, Clothes cleaners, all and everything needed in life as well as full assortment of beers and wines etc.
Enjoy this season and come back year after year.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed
Bedroom 2: Super King Bed
Bedroom 3: 3 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite, 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 20 Oct 2016
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
This Villa has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeps 6. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 10 Jan 2014. Located in Carvoeiro, it has 7 reviews with an overall rating of 4. The average weekly rate varies from £595 to £890.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 20 Oct 2016.
Map and how to get there
– based on 7 reviews
- Very Good
This was just what we wanted. A beautiful villa with a great pool for our boys and in a lovely location. Easy walking distance from the town (about 15 minutes but up and down a few hills) of Carvoeiro and a 5 minute walk to a nice beach. The area is quiet at night and there is a very nice Italian restaurant below the casa. All round great place, we will be back.
Our guests that just departed in July 2015 from Casa Birgitta have written us a 5 star review. We are very happy they enjoyed their Holiday so much as look forward to seeing them again next season. We our lucky enough to have a outstanding location and Maid and Manager which helps. We thank all that have told us they enjoy Casa Birgitta.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours