House Fondamente Nuove 2 – Home 474163 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
House Fondamente Nuove 2 – Home 474163
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- 3 nights min stay
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 2 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from owner
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time:14:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
In case of refund 50 euro will be deducted to cover charges.
Any security deposit is required.
Balance is due at key delivery.
About the owner
- Average reply time:
- 1 hour 16 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 23 Feb 2018
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian
This Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 28 May 2013. Located in City of Venice, it has 36 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £868.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 23 Feb 2018.
Map and how to get there
– based on 36 reviews
- Very Good
“Perfect flat, perfect location”
My wife and I stayed here for five days when we were in Venice and are glad we chose it. From first communication Elisa was extremely helpful, even meeting us off of the airport water-bus which stops 2 minutes from the apartment. The apartment was just what we needed, clean and well equipped, well decorated and with air conditioning too. There was freshly ground coffe and a botle of wine waiting. We ate out every day so never got to use the kitchen fully - there was also a dishwasher and washing machine so no need to pack too many clothes or argue over washing-up. Elisa took the time to give us an overview of where to eat and drink and where to avoid. The apartment's location is peaceful yet within 15 minutes walk of most places you would want to go to, also very handy for the water buses. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
“Beautiful apartment, wonderful view”
We have just returned from staying here and would highly recommend this apartment. It is very well equipped, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable. You are within walking distance of all the main sites in the city e.g. St Mark's. The view over the lagoon towards the mountains is lovely. The apartment is located by a vaporetto stop which takes you Murano and the other islands.
“A Great Find - Exceeded Expectations”
We stayed in the two bedroom apartment for ten days. The property is well located, recently renovated, spotlessly clean, comes with every convenience and appliance, is thoughtfully outfitted with all necessary consumables, everything works as it should, the apartment is completely quiet and features stunning views from the living room. Elisa is a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. She makes arrival and departure super easy and you come away with the impression of having been dealt with in a generous manner. By the way, if you are arriving from the airport, this may be the most convenient place in the city as the airport shuttle boat stops steps away from the front door and you then only need to manage one flight of stairs. Both the property and its management exceeded our expectations. This is a great choice and would be our first choice for a return visit to Venice.
“Excellent service, wonderful view!”
Casa Fondamente Nove is a spotlessly clean, well equipped apartment. The windows are soundproof, though it was good at times to open them fully so as to experience the varied sounds of waterborne activity in the lagoon. The view across the water is a fascinating sight, especially at sunrise; moreover, on one day of our stay the Dolomites were clearly visible 50 miles or so to the North. Elisa is a welcoming host who took great care to ensure that we quickly found our way around. Her suggestions for bakeries, supermarkets and places to eat / visit proved invaluable. We heartily recommend this facility and would definitely consider using it again.
“Room with a view”
We stayed in the smaller of the two apartments managed by the knowledgeable and most gracious host Elisa. The apartment is well appointed and has fabulous views across the waters to Burano. The apartment is in a quiet part of Venice but a short walk away from the Rialto Bridge. It affords a fantastic opportunity to explore all the parts of Venice beyond San Marco. Thank you Elisa for a wonderful stay and for putting together a fantastic guide of tips and suggestions.
“Convenient, Spacious, Immaculate & Organized”
- Convenient - This was our first trip to Venice and we really had no idea about where best to stay on the island. Luckily, it turns out that this apartment is very convenient for arriving from the airport. You really do take a boat from the airport to Venice and once you get there, you quickly find out that Venice consists of 100+ islands, 100+ canals and 400+ bridges. Think carefully about how you are going to get your luggage to where you are going. We called our host once we got on the boat and she was kind enough to meet us at the landing when we arrived. The entrance to the apartment is literally only a couple of doors down from the airport water taxi, so if you have a big suitcase (or suitcases), you will definitely want to stay here. It was pretty easy to find the train station from here - probably about a 20 minute walk depending on how crowded the streets are. Finding Piazza San Marco was a little more of a challenge, but navigating the bridges and alleys of Venice is part of the charm of the city. If you are in a hurry or don't want to walk, the vaporreto stop is right outside of your door. We usually walked around the city, but took the vaporreto to the train station when it was time to leave with our luggage. - Spacious - Our host has more than one apartment in the building, we rented the smaller one. That said, it's actually very spacious. We brought our college-aged daughter over for her study abroad program and she stayed with us for the first two nights. In addition to the bedroom, we used the fold-out bed in the living room and it was perfectly fine for sleeping. The living area is large enough for a sitting area and a dining area. The galley style kitchen is long and well equipped for gourmet chefs. It even includes a dishwasher and a washing machine. The bathroom is large and modern and the bedroom is also large enough to accommodate the bed and a sitting area. - Immaculate & Organized - The apartment is very, very clean and our host was extremely well organized. She contacted us by email to finalize the details of the stay and to help us plan the trip from the airport. Once we arrived, she took the time to give us a complete tour of the apartment and to walk us through a guide that provides detailed description of local shops, restaurants, etc. Although we have rented apartments in Europe before (London, Rome), I'm always a little nervous about paying in cash. This was the first time where the host provided a written receipt - so that helped. In addition, they live in apartment in the same building. When it was time to depart, our host met us and walked us to the vaporetto stop to make sure we found the right boat that would get us to the train station. I forgot to mention the view. The apartment literally overlooks the lagoon - that's what they call it but it looks more like the Chesapeake Bay to me. Waking up to the sunrise and watching all of the activity on the water from dining room table was mesmerizing. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely rent this apartment again on our next stay.
“Blissfully quiet, superbly situated, well-equipped apartment”
Elisa is the perfect host. She met our boat from the airport at a vaporetto stop, just yards from the apartment. She provides notes for her guests, detailing which baker sells fresh bread on Sundays and much else besides. The apartment is beautiful (we've never had such a well-equipped kitchen), very quiet, with lovely views over the lagoon, yet within easy walking distance of all the main sites. We used the second bedroom for an adult but it is better suited to a child (or a very short adult!). This apart, we wholeheartedly recommend Elisa's apartment and will be telling other people about it.
“Perfect in every way”
I was a little apprehensive about staying in an apartment with few reviews and nervous about wiring a deposit. But everything about our 10 day stay in Casa Fondamente Nove was beyond our expectations. We received instructions about to arrive from the airport and the train station ( we were arriving separately and Elisa was there to meet me at the vaporetto pier. It was a few minutes walk to the apartment. The boat to the airport was 30 seconds from the front door. The apartment was immaculate and very well appointed. The washing machine was a godsend after two weeks travelling as was having an iron and decent ironing board. We were wanting for nothing. The description and photos on the web site where we found the apartment are accurate, so I will not repeat what is written there. A welcome prosecco was nicely chilled for as as a welcome gesture and a map of Venezia was provided. An operating manual helped us navigate washing machine, AC etc. Location was perfect, quiet but near everything we needed or wanted to do. On my next visit to Venezia, I will definitely stay again.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours