Playa Golf 1 – Home 33524 House
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Playa Golf 1 – Home 33524
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
House / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 1 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
* Established three bedroom house in it's 5th year of renting, outstandingly presented with down stairs air conditioning, ceiling fans & 90 English TV channels plus DVD player & I-Pod Docking Station.* Three bedrooms (2 x doubles, 1 x 2 single beds), kitchen, lounge, 2 bathrooms and super panoramic roof terrace fully equipped with patio furniture. * Master bedroom includes patio balcony.* Communal pool with Children's pool for all year round use (not heated)* Great central location whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday in the sun, a few rounds of golf or simply taking in the local culture with its' bars and restaurants.* Easy access to shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great beaches.* Private roof Sun Terrace with 2 Sunbeds, tables, chairs & Umbrella.* No smoking permitted inside (Sun Terrace/patio ok)* Several internet Cafe's within a few
* Established three bedroom house in it's 5th year of renting, outstandingly presented with down stairs air conditioning, ceiling fans & 90 English TV channels plus DVD player & I-Pod Docking Station.* Three bedrooms (2 x doubles, 1 x 2 single beds), kitchen, lounge, 2 bathrooms and super panoramic roof terrace fully equipped with patio furniture. * Master bedroom includes patio balcony.* Communal pool with Children's pool for all year round use (not heated)* Great central location whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday in the sun, a few rounds of golf or simply taking in the local culture with its' bars and restaurants.* Easy access to shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great beaches.* Private roof Sun Terrace with 2 Sunbeds, tables, chairs & Umbrella.* No smoking permitted inside (Sun Terrace/patio ok)* Several internet Cafe's within a few minutes walk, if you can't leave home behind.* A additional house is also subject to availability for rent if you have a large party. *** Please be advised that all our rates are INCLUSIVE and no hidden charges apply ******* All cleaning and linen charges included!* Be aware of similar homes that don't mention they have no on site parking! ...ours does!
Additional air con available paid locally for a small fee for those who prefer the extra cooling!
Location description from owner
The Valencian Country region
Situated on the Costa Blanca approximately 20 minutes drive from Murcia Airport - North, and 45 Mins south of Alicante.
The nearest town being Torrevieja (4 miles away). A vibrant town with a true Spanish feeling - great for an evening stroll along its' 3 mile promenade and even a fairground in the summer for the children.
A short ride (less than a mile) is the local seafront Capo Roig, full of bars and restaurants with a choice for everyone and a great night out.
Many other local centres within a few miles offering even more choice of ways to spend your days, shopping, relazing or eating and drinking. Not forgetting the three Championship golf courses, and many more close by.
Although I am sure you will find everything local, spread a little further and visit Benidorm (45 mins north) a city steeped in history and culture and Spains biggest theme park Terra Mitica nearby.
There is a waterpark, cinema and bowling locally in one of Europes largest new Malls "La Zenia Boulavard"
Alicante for great shopping or La Manga for the beaches.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 Shower room
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Children's pool
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 20 Feb 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 19 Jul 2007. Located in Campoamor, it has 7 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £275 to £435.
The Owner has a response rate of 95% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 20 Feb 2017.
Map and how to get there
– based on 7 reviews
- Very Good
“Lovely house and lovely area.”
The information provided by the owner was great. The area of the property was lovely, it was so quiet and had a lovely communal pool down the street. Literally around the corner from Aldi and restaurants. When I entered the property I found files with maps and suggestions of places to visit. Will be returning again, hopefully next year! There are lovely beaches close by and the main strip is only a 5 minute drive. La Zenia shopping centre is lovely and has fountains for children to play in while you can sit and relax with a drink.
Thank you and glad you enjoyed your stay Martin
“Lovely relaxing stay - recommend for a quiet break”
Stayed at this lovely clean villa in September with husband, young son & Nanny. Arrived late but was warmly welcomed by Val who holds the keys and everything was pointed out and there was even some water and wine ready for us (much needed after a long journey!) as well as offering helpful advice on market day & restaurants etc. Villa is brilliantly located a short walking distance from some reasonable bars and restaurants - nothing fancy but more than adequate for what we needed as well as an Aldi supermarket - although we preferred the Mercadona in nearby Fuente Centre. Villa itself was very comfortable and literally had everything we needed for us all including lots of thoughtful touches. We wanted for nothing whilst we were there & as a young family you typically have to take EVERYTHING with you but here we found lotd for our toddler including plastic cutlery, plates, bowls & cups as well as toys & DVDs, a basic little buggy, lots of beach toys & inflatables which made things very easy! Our little man ADORED the communal pool which is literally 2 minutes away although we found the rules a little restrictive and the wasps weren't ideal but hey that isn't the villa's fault but something to be aware of. The villa has pretty much everything you could need and the kitchen is remarkably well stocked considering it's size, we didn't really cook (other than the odd BBQ) in it but couldn't fault what was there, the wine glasses were a great size! On the solarium the store cupboard has lots and lots of extra beach items (chairs, parasols etc) you could think of! The air conditioning is only currently in the lounge but there are fans in the upstairs bedrooms but I understand Martin may add another in the master bedroom as an optional extra which would be pretty welcome in the summer heat. The area itself was incredibly quiet (almost deserted!) which was nice for the peace and quiet but as the population who were there were mostly retirees - my little boy was the youngest by a LONG way! As for beaches we loved the Agua Marina beach (blue flag) which was the closest to us and was easy to both park and find a nice space near the sea. Sea was gorgeous, warm, gentle waves and gently shelving sand meant you could walk out nearly 100ft before needing to swim! However there are countless other blue flag beaches within easy reach depending on what you like! Only small critiques I could say was that we could have really done with a map of the immediate area to allow us to get our bearings, although not sure if that even exists as I struggled to find one anywhere. You will DEFINITELY need a car to make the most of the area. Also outside furniture could have maybe been a little nicer/comfortable but it was adequate & master bed was a little too firm for us but again maybe that's personal taste! Finally - whilst the welcome pack sent with the booking was great the roads have evidently changed somewhat since they were written so directions were a bit skewed, I think this is being rectified very soon! Overall a lovely villa, at a great price and good location Thanks again for a lovely relaxing holiday, we'll defintely be back!
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours