BROAD HAVEN HOLIDAY HOME - DOG FRIENDLY!!
from £80 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £80 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 150641
Availability Your dates are available
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Located in a small, quiet development and just a 1 minute walk to the award winning beach, shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
The house has recently been TOTALLY REFURBISHED to a very high standard, and comfortably sleeps up to six people (+ cot) in its 3 bedrooms (1 kingsize, 1 twin and 1 bunk room). There is garden on three sides of the property which is fully secure and very private, and off road parking for two cars. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE to see more photos and to book online.
PLEASE ENQUIRE REGARDING DIFFERENT START DAYS AND SHORT BREAKS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE YEAR AS FLEXIBILITY CHANGES ALL THE TIME.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Broad Haven 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Cardiff, Nearest railway: Haverfordwest 9 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Single beds (2), Bunk Beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD in lounge (+ large number of DVDs for all ages).- TV with built in DVD in twin bedroom plus XBOX 360 AND GAMES.- All bed linen is 100% cotton and BLACK-OUT BLINDS/CURTAINS in all bedrooms. - Travel cot, high chair, stair gate and bed guard are available on request. - Towels are available at an extra charge.- Free Wi-fi available at bar 2 mins walk away!- TESCO AND ASDA DELIVER TO BROAD HAVEN, so you can do a shop online to be delivered on your arrival.
|Further details outdoors|
- Fully lawned and secure garden on 3 sides of the house.- Outside HOT and cold taps with shower attachment for hosing down dogs and/or wetsuits etc.- 2 car parking spaces at front of the property- Outside washing line- From the house there are NO STEPS all the way down to the sand, just ramps - perfect for push chairs!
- All bed linen, tea towels, oven glove and heating included in rental cost (please bring linen for travel cot). - Towel hire available at £3.50 per set, per week (one bath and one hand). - WELCOME PACK INCLUDED ON ARRIVAL (fair-trade tea, coffee, biscuits, milk etc) - not for short breaks.- Up to 3 well-behaved dogs allowed - £10.00 per dog, per week.
The Pembrokeshire region
Haverfordwest, the county town of Pembrokeshire, is just 10 mins away from the house and has a good choice of shops (M&S, Next, Boots, Costa etc) as well as a farmer's market and a good choice of supermarkets.
St Davids, Britain's smallest city with its famous cathedral is also close by as are Narberth (good shopping) and Pembroke. Dale is a 10 minute drive away which is great for sailing or sitting with a pint on the jetty in the sun and crabbing with the kids.
Other attractions include:
- The Iron Age settlement at Castell Henllyns.
- Oakwood Theme Park.
- Blue Lagoon indoor swimming pool - great for the kids when it’s raining. Very new and clean - lots of waterslides and a lazy river.
- Folly Farm is one of the largest family attractions in Pembrokeshire - great for younger children.
- Capability Brown gardens at Picton Castle.
- BP Go Karting at Haverfordwest. Another great activity if it’s raining, and for older children.
- The islands of Skomer and Romsey are a must for bird-watching, particularly puffins.
The westerly facing beach at Broad Haven is dog-friendly all year round (certain areas in the summer) and offers excellent conditions for kite-surfing, kite-buggying, windsurfing and surfing. Other activities close by include Kayaking, fishing, golf, quad biking etc. Also horse riding is available at the nearby Nolton Haven stables.
When the tide is out there is a pleasant walk around the beach to Little Haven, a beautiful, picturesque fishing village with award-winning restaurants.
The renowned Pembrokeshire coastal path is just 2 minutes from the house - 186 miles of breathtaking coastal scenery.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Oct 2013
"Great base near to the beautiful beach"
We had a short break in the house. The location was great just a 2 minute walk from the beach. The house itself was modern, clean and well equiped. It was perfect for our needs.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
10% Response rate
Calendar last updated:15 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom