City Apartment - with parking
from £125 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £125 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 29880
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
• Seconds from the beach, The Brighton Convention Centre and the Lanes with all the shops, bars, restaurants and attractions (Royal Pavillion, Palace Pier, Dome, North Lanes etc) on your doorstep.
• This beautifully presented second floor, City Centre apartment can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (two minutes walk from the Brighton Centre, Hilton Metropol and De Vere Grand).
• The apartment has secure underground car parking (additional cost of 30GBP per booking). Key coded entry and extensive CCTV makes this a very secure building. Easy ramped access to the lift from the car parking level makes this excellent for disabled, elderly people or families with prams and lots of luggage.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gatwick 46 km, Nearest railway: Brighton 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Inside the apartment.
• The spacious open plan living/dining area has a modern fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker/hob and microwave. The large dining table comfortably dines six people. There is a 37 inch LCD TV with Free View channels, DVD player and hifi/CD/tape for your entertainment. High speed wireless broadband/wifi and incoming phone are available.
• The dual aspect balcony is south and west facing with direct sea and Church views. The balcony is ideal for people watching with a glass of wine in the afternoon sun.
• The master bedroom has en suite bathroom (large shower enclosure) which is a modern, luxury hotel style. There is a king size bed. The second bedroom has the option of twins or super king size bed. There can be a further set of twins or double in the living space (no need for sofa beds and constant bed making as the space is big enough to leave these set up all the time). Both bedrooms have built in cupboards and lovely views of St Pauls Church.
• The floors are all oak hard wood (carpet in bedrooms and stone tiles in both bathrooms). There is excellent modern central heating in all rooms, and an efficient ventilation system. All windows are triple glazed - this is a lovely warm modern apartment.
|Further details outdoors|
Outside the apartment.
• City Apartment is across the road from the Brighton Centre, Odeon Cinema, Churchill Shopping Centre and on the edge of the Lanes and seafront/beach. All main attractions are minutes away.
• The Brighton mainline train station is about 5-10 minutes walk directly up West Street. The coach/bus station is about 5 minutes walk along the seafront.
• Optional extras can include wireless broadband/wifi, travel cot, secure onsite parking and high chair.
• Remote key collection with a key safe makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• I have one other property in Brighton/seafront which might also interest you. You can see details at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
The Brighton and Hove region
• A lively mix of city, coast and countryside, Sussex is a great place for a short break, family holiday or day visit.
• Sussex is a foodies’ paradise, full of great places to eat, from bustling city bistros and chic canteens to elegant country manors, rustic tearooms, traditional pubs and bright and breezy beach cafés.
• In recent years Brighton has once again become a place to be reckoned with. London’s closest coastal cousin has seen many of its spectacular Regency streets refurbished in the wake of a major exodus of new residents migrating from London. Together with this move has come a plethora of smart new restaurants, bars and shops, and of course, the rebirth of many of Brighton’s celebrated hotels and tourist attractions.
• Brighton and its neighbour Hove, achieved city status in 2002, which has attracted still further investment. Brighton today is enjoying a revival, akin to its earlier prosperity in the 1820s, as a major modern regional destination and a bustling university city. Prosperous and undoubtedly powering ahead, Brighton has nonetheless managed to retain something of its relaxed, Bohemian flavour, making it unique among British seaside cities.
• Brighton is probably one of the most popular seaside resorts in England due to its close proximity to London and the excellent attractions and entertainment it offers. Full of bohemian spirit, Brighton is renowned for being artistic and avant-garde in every sense. Whatever your reason for visiting Brighton, you should not be disappointed.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
21 Oct 2014
"the best location in Brighton"
The apartment is in an excellent location in the center of Brighton. This large apartment, very spacious and comfortable. Designed in a modern style, it has a very pleasant terrace that allows an excellent view of the street and the sea. We were a group of five people who stayed in the apartment for two whole weeks and did not feel at all densities. The comfortable rooms have enabled us to Privacy, 2 bathrooms help prevent queues in the mornings and the large living room and kitchen allowed all of us comfortable group meetings and dinining. In the case of a few minor problems (example- the elevator was not working one day), the owner responded to our request immediately. In summary - highly recommended!
22 May 2014
Myself and five friends spent the weekend in Brighton to coincide with a football match and, rather than three soulless overpriced hotel rooms, we decided to book an apartment instead. The City Apartment proved to be a great choice, very clean, very modern, lots of space and in a prime location looking out on to the high street. Between the six of us, it actually worked out cheaper than staying in the Travel Lodge! Money well spent and we would definitely stay here again when we return to Brighton. Thanks a lot to the owner Graham for his communication before and after-friendly emails and clear instructions.
7 May 2013
"Fantastic city apartment with wonderful location"
This is a great apartment, situated in a fantastic location. Ideal for walking into town and to the beach. Very helpful to have a car parking space. Apartments are very safe and no noise from other apartments. Some outside noise, so bring ear plugs. Apartment was very good size: we had 5 adults who all had enough space. Good facilities. Would definitely recommend and use again.
14 Mar 2013
"lovely & ideally located modern apartment with parking"
Right in the centre of Brighton and next to the seafront, on the edge of the Lanes with an underground secured parking (This is your best best if you are driving as otherwise it will be a nightmare for you to park in the city and very expensive). This flat itself is well-equipped with a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen set-up. The high-spec kitchen includes a lot ustensils, a very good cooker, a dishwasher, a microwave as well as a washing machine and a clothes dryer. The apartment has two bedrooms. There is one main bathroom and an en-suite shower room which make life easier. You can book the option for Wifi access at very reasonable price and an incoming phone is available. It has it all. Given this, we really enjoyed our stay there !
6 Feb 2012
"Superb centrally located modern apartment"
The apartment was ideally located. A couple of minutes from the seafront and the centre of Brighton. It is only a few minutes by taxi from Brighton train station, or you could walk it at a gentle stroll in about 15 - 20 minutes. NOTE: There was the option of booking secure parking on-site but we were travelling by train. The booking information and directions were clear and concise, and the check-in/Key pick-up was superb. The apartment was clean, comfortable and had a superb open plan living/dining/kitchen set-up. Note: There was the option of booking wifi access for a very reasonable fee, but as we were only staying 3 nights we did not opt for. Both the main bathroom and the en-suite shower room to the master bedroom were spotlessly clean. We made good use of the high-spec and modern kitchen, and there were plenty of utensils/plates/glasses/saucepans etc. The living area was fantastic, with plenty of space and access to the balcony which overlooked the main street. The bedrooms were clean and comfortable, and one of our party who used one of the z-beds in the living area, was very impressed how comfortable it was. One of our party was a wheelchair user/limited mobility, and although as explained by the owner in our initial enquiry, the apartment was not 'adapted' we found no problems getting in and out of the apartment. There is a huge hallway with plenty of room to turn etc, and there are double doors to the living area. There is ramped access to the block entrance, and lift access to all floors. I have not ticked the 'suitable for disabled' option as the shower in en-suite is not level access, but it did suit our member of the party who had limited mobility. We had a fantastic stay in a superb apartment at what I consider to be a very reasonable price, given its central location.
15 Sep 2011
"Absolutely the most perfect place to stay in Brighton, it has it all."
This either the second or third time we have stayed in this apartment. We have booked again for this year. The flat itself is lovely, well equipped, spacious and clean with plenty of hot water and great heating (as we usually stay in the winter). The apartment is modern and well maintained with two bathrooms. The location is perfect, right in the centre of town with the all important parking. (It is a nightmare to park in Brighton otherwise and is expensive.) We tend to park the car and walk or get the bus everywhere. All in all, myself and my family would highly recommend this apartment, we have stayed in many others in the area and they are no where near as good.
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Oct 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 70920 20796