5 Stonegate, SKI IN/SKI OUT, Pool & Hot Tub! – Home 9460696 Townhouse
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- min stay varies
5 Stonegate, SKI IN/SKI OUT, Pool & Hot Tub! – Home 9460696
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 12
- min stay varies
Townhouse / 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms / sleeps 12
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
This home is managed by Vail Valley Getaway.
Casa Sola Gratia is a 5 bedroom (4,000 SF) modern mountain luxury villa (newly renovated and furnished) nestled in the heart of the world famous exclusive Beaver Creek Resort with a two minute walk to shop, dine, or ice skate. Walk out the back door and ski out to the Centennial lift to start your day. Ski into the villa on your return past the Buckaroo Express Gondola lift to rest your legs, lunch, or end your day by stepping out the back door to the hot tub to soak or for a swim in the heated pool. This beautifully decorated, fully appointed villa has expansive open floor plan living areas with a gourmet custom chef’s kitchen equipped with Thermador and Sub-Zero appliances.
The great room is towered by 20 foot vaulted ceilings, a fire place and features a 70 inch Flat Screen TV media center with Sonos surround sound and Blue-Ray DVD player. Above the kitchen is an expansive open loft designed specifically for families with a brand new Olhausen pool table, 55 inch Flat Screen TV, Xbox 1 gaming system and lounge area for entertaining. In addition, to these entertaining areas the villa features a state of the art in house theater with a 70 inch flat screen, sonos surround sound, Blue-Ray DVD player and an Xbox 1 gaming system. Perfect for a family movie or football game. No expense has been spared to renovate and furnish this villa.
The five well-appointed Suites each have 55 inch large flat screen TVs and dedicated bathrooms. The Master Suite features vaulted ceilings, a king size tempur-pedic mattress, upholstered bed and an expansive bathroom with glass enclosure, dual shower heads and a stand alone tub. The Junior Master Suite has a king size bed with a plush pillow top mattress expansive bathroom with double sinks, glass shower and stand alone tub. Suite three has a king size bed with a plush pillow top mattress and connecting bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Suite four has twin size beds with plush pillow top mattresses and a dedicated bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The fifth suite was designed with kids in mind with two bunk beds with one trundle, tempur-pedic mattresses, 55 inch flat screen TV and an Xbox 1 gaming system.
Whether you’re enjoying a meal together, taking a break or relaxing by the fireplace or hot tub the villa is a delight.
* Neighborhood: Beaver Creek
* Theater: Yes Dedicated with Sonos Surround Sound, Blue Ray DVD, Xbox 1 and 70 inch flat screen TV
* Media Also in Great Room: Sonos Surround Sound, Blue Ray DVD and 70 inch flat screen TV
* Ipod Ready: Sonos
* 55” TV in Every Bedroom
* Xbox 1 Gaming System in One Bedroom, Loft and Theater
* Wireless Internet
* Cable Television
* Bed Linen and Bath Towels
* Two Safes
* Washer and Dryer
* Coffee Maker
* Down the hall from the main entrance guests will find the bunk room with two sets of twin bunk beds and its own en suite bathroom. On this level there is also a media room with flat screen TV and ample seating.
* Up one level are three additional guest bedrooms each with their own en suite baths. The first bedroom has a queen bed, the second two twin beds, and the third is the Jr. Master Suite with a king sized bed. From this level step through the ski room to access the Highlands Skiway, a green run that connects you to the main village where you'll find access to the rest of Beaver Creek's 1,832 skiable acres.
* Up the stairs is the great room where you’ll find a large wood-burning fireplace, dining room, and spacious kitchen with marble accents and additional breakfast bar seating for two. The Great Room and private deck overlook the Highlands pool with views toward the hills surrounding Beaver Creek to the east. Also on this level is the master suite, featuring a king-sized bed, vaulted ceilings, and en suite bath with walk-in shower and jetted-soaking tub.
* An additional gathering area can be found in the loft overlooking the great room and is the perfect place for the kids to hang out for it has a billiards table and gaming chairs.
* From the second level of the home simply walk out the door from the ski room to find yourself on the bridge connecting you to the green Cinch run. Ski on down to Beaver Creek Village or Ski School and back to this point at the end of your ski day!
We also manage and rent Stonegate Residences 4, & 6 and Slopeside Condos 19 & 23 so for large parties please do not hesitate to inquire with us about renting out several of these stunning stonegate properties for your next big trip!
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Pool Table, Security System, carbon monoxide detector, child friendly, closet/drawers, coffee maker, driveway, essentials included, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, gaming system, hangers, heating, laundry, non-smoking, pots & pans, private entrance, range, smoke detector
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed
Bedroom 2: Super King Bed
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 5: 2 Bunk Beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 5 En suites
- Wi-Fi available
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Internet access
- Pool or snooker table
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Vail Valley Getaway
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 22 May 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
This Townhouse has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and sleeps 12. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 20 May 2018. Located in Colorado, the average weekly rate is £4557.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 22 May 2019.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours