Wonderful farmhouse with pool close to Lake Garda
from £56 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £56 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Farmhouse / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 174663
Availability Your dates are available
Farmhouse / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
All our apartments are furnished with style and they offer to our guests a lot of interesting opportunities given the tranquility of this area, completely surrounded by nature, and the enviable location on Lake Garda. The farmhouse is equipped with a large garden and swimming pool.
Each apartment has fully equipped kitchenette, hair dryer, refrigerator and Sat TV.
The rates of stay includes use of various services in the building complex: swimming pool, garden, barbecue, laundry, etc.
Choose a vacation in farmhouse and enjoy the convenience of independent housing: large spaces in which to recreate the atmosphere of home, the freedom to take advantage of their own time...
** PLEASE WE ACCEPT ONLY WEEKLY RESERVATIONS SAT/SAT **
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Garda Lake 2.2 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Verona 30 km, Nearest railway: Sant 'Ambrogio di Valpolicella 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
This accommodation consists of ample living room with double bed, sofa bed and Sat TV, fully equipped kitchenette, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
|Further details outdoors|
The farmhouse is equipped with a wonderful swimming pool, laundry and parking for cars.
The property becomes the ideal starting point for:
1. excursions to Garda Parks: Gardaland, Nature Live Park, Caneva World, Sigurtà Park, Villa Cedar Park - Thermal baths of Colà
2. hiking and walking on different paths in the hinterland of Garda Lake
3. cycling through bike lanes in the area
4. horse trekking on countless streets: the handling is very near to our property !
5. golf at the Marciaga area: the golf course is just 3 km from the farmhouse !
Our stays are usually weekly Saturday/Saturday.
Bed linen and bath linen (optional): Euro 10.00 per guest
Final cleaning of accommodation (except kitchenette) + electric energy, water and cooking gas: Euro 50.00
Deposit: Euro 150.00 payable on arrival
Check-in: from 16.00 to 20.00 - Check-out: from 08.00 to 10.00
On request (optional):
- “delicious breakfast” with fresh products in apartment (jams, butter, fresh bread, etc.)
- mountain bike rental
The Veneto region
Nature, history, art, culture and entertainment make your holiday an unforgettable moment. Seaside resorts of sandy beaches, mountain resorts, with the famous Dolomites, the Lake Garda, the spas and natural parks. Moreover, excellent typical products and wines.
The extraordinary beauty of Veneto in a fascinating and historical Villa of XVIII century. An original and unique environment that will allow you to find the tranquility and pleasure of beauty... but also to discover the opportunities of the surrounding territory !
Veneto is the Italian Region with the largest number of tourists. Please come and visit us in Veneto... you will discover a region unique !
There are a lot of opportunities in this area, we list only the main.
- Gardaland (12 km). The largest amusement park in Italy.
- Caneva World (8 km). One of the largest theme park in Europe.
- Live Nature Park (8 km). A zoo where you can see a lot of animals and live with them in the green of nature.
- Sigurtà Park (22 km). A big garden where nature is managed to give new and exalted emotions.
- Olive Oil Museum (2.3 km). The rural mill from handicrafts to the industrial technology.
- Golf Club Ca' degli Ulivi (15 km). Open all the year and every day.
- Villa Cedars Terme (4 km). Hydrotherapy, the historic house, Garda Thermal Park and SPA, products of thermal cosmetics, beauty center.
- The beach (2.2 km). Wonderful and relaxing.
- Lessinia Natural Park (35 km). A beautiful natural environment.
- Sirmione and the Catullo Caves (20 km). Historical peninsula of the lake, home of the Roman poet Catullus.
- Verona (25 km). The city of Romeo and Juliet.
- Arena of Verona and Roman Theatre (25 km). In the Arena lyrical season opens June 21 and ends August 31. At Roman Theatre dramas and ballets.
- Mantua (50 km). The town of Gonzaga and the Roman poet Virgil.
- Venice (120 km). A unique city in the world !
- Florence (240 km). Historical art city with evocative churches and monuments.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Loris Zancanaro (Property Manager Nuovi Orizzonti)
- 4 Years listed
Calendar last updated:06 May 2015
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted