Lovely private apartment
from £60 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £60 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 265930
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Apartment in house in Esplugues de Llobregat (La Miranda), - 15 minutes from Barcelona downtown - quiet neighborhood, 10 minutes walk from the center of town.
The apartment ( two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room ) is located on the first floor and has good views of Barcelona. (We have another bedroom with bath available in another ad with two beds)
A five minute walk from the German School of Barcelona.
We have swimming pool in the community zone.
Bus stop right next to the house.
Behind the house we find the "lungs" of Barcelona (Collserola mountain) so that the situation of the house is ideal for hiking and mountain byke.
Smoking is permitted only in outdoor areas of the community zone.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Barcelona 5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Barcelona 10 km, Nearest railway: Barcelona 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Catalunia region
Barcelona has the dynamic and open personality so typical of Mediterranean cities. It is the perfect city to relax in, stroll around and enjoy. Barcelona has its own way of life which makes it unique.
The cradle of many cultures and a witness to major transformations, Barcelona has a fascinating history.
The sea breezes mean that Barcelona enjoys a pleasant climate.
Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
City History Museum (Museu d'Historia de la Ciutat)
1. Walk down Les Rambles and cut into the old city (Barri Gòtic). Visit the cathedral and surrounding areas.
2. Visit Parc Güell and take in all the Gaudí monuments in the park.
3. Visit Picasso Museum and spend at least three hours there. Do walk around the neighborhood around the museum.
4. Walk up and down Passeig de Gràcia - specially around 7pm when everyone is out for a stroll. Just take in the wonderful architecture and do a bit of window shopping.
5. Visit Casa Milà (also known as "La Pedrera" ), Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia . These are Gaudí's masterpieces. They are incredible buildings. Do climb the towers of Sagrada Familia.
6. Take the Bus Turistic for a day - it is around 20 bucks per person per day but it is worth it. You can get on and off as many times as you want and visit all the key sites.
7. Take both the old tram ( Tramvia Blau) and Funicular up to the Tibidabo. Tibidabo is a hill overlooking Barcelona with amazing views. There is an amusement park, a Catholic Church, and a Comunications Tower ( Torre de Collserola) by Norman Foster which provides the highest viewpoint over the city.
8. Pay a visit to Port Olympic late an night - really late at night. The bars are hopping.
9. Day trip to Montserrat by train..not by car but by train. You will have to take a cable car (Montserrat Aeri) from Montserrat-Aeri station or a rack railway (Cremallera de Montserrat) from Monistrol de Montserrat to the actual monastery. You can easily spend a whole day there.
10. Take a sail boat trip on the sea and take the view of the city from the sea. The best place to find boad will be at the end of Las Ramblas off of Colon monument, these boats are known as Las Golondrinas.
11. Barcelona FC football match . Whilst in Barcelona, why not go and see one of the best teams in the world in at Camp Nou Stadium (one of the biggest stadiums in the world). You can buy your tickets in avance online (check out www.footballticketsbarcelona.com or http://www.spanishfootballtickets.com...) or at the stadium on the day of the match.
12. The Magic Fountains of Monjuic.
13. Take a stroll around the up and coming 'El Born' district. The thin, winding sidestreets are home to some of the trendiest shops and coolest bars in the city. Dont be afraid to scratch at the surface and head into the warren of allyways - the chances are you'll be rewarded by stumbling across a true hidden gem. An area with a great atmosphere and fantastic character.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Jul 2014
Based in Spain