One Plantation Cyprus Suite A
from £84 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £84 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 180127
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Our purpose built villa is in a rural area near Paphos and contains four independent self catering suites.
Each suite is designed to a contemporary style and is ideal for families looking for a relaxing holiday. A suite consists of two double bedrooms, large open plan sitting and dining area and fully equipped kitchen. There are two W/C, one including a power shower. Internet TV covering most European channels and broadband access is included. The suite is fully furnished and fitted with high quality designer items.
The villa has its own swimming pool and is surrounded by sizable gardens and lawns for your enjoyment. Each suite has its own space at the poolside with Italian furnishings and a drinks cooler. There is also a shower and an ice and water dispenser near the pool. The charming and caring owners, Kalliopi and Albert, meticulously maintain the property to the highest standards.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Pissouri 8.75 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International 37.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- All bed linen and towels, including pool towels are provided.
- Regular and frequent cleaning with linen and towel replacement.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with a comprehensive selection of utensils, cutlery and crockery.
- Large dining table and spacious seating area including satellite TV.
- Children are very welcome.
- Small beds or cots are available on request.
- Bottle warmer is available.
- Coolbox for trips to the beach or sightseeing.
- Air conditioning / central heating throughout.
- Other facilities may be available on request but could incur an additional charge.
- High specification fire and intruder alarms in each suite.
- Swimming pool with outside shower and W/C.
- Designated space at the poolside with Italian designed sun loungers, parasol and drinks coolers.
- Water dispenser and ice maker near the pool.
- The pool conforms to the highest EU hygiene regulations. It is regularly checked and has a computerised monitoring system.
- Over 1,300 square metres of garden and lawns for relaxation.
|Further details outdoors|
- Irrigation for the garden uses ground water from a borehole. All rain falling on the building is collected and stored in the borehole. This is topped up during dry periods by water from the island's desalination plant. Water for the pool also comes from the desalination plant.
- The building is fully insulated which greatly reduces the need for air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter.
- Solar collectors are used to heat water for the kitchen and bathing and for the pool.
Our payment terms are 25% deposit (non-refundable), due when your booking is confirmed.
The balance is due six weeks in advance of arrival.
All fees for car hire and golf will be payable directly to the local suppliers.
For more Terms and Conditions please contact the owner.
The Limassol District
One Plantation is central to many places of interest and the tourist attractions of Cyprus.
We are 15 minutes drive from the well known beaches at Pissouri bay, Kyrenia bay and Melanda bay. Pissouri bay provides many excellent water sport facilities and a marina.
We are 20 to 40 minutes drive from four championship golf courses.
The Troodos mountains, wine making and fruit growing areas can be reached within half an hour. All around are villages, such as Omados, Pachna and Platres, where local taverna and restaurants serve a wide variety of food and drink from simple local fare to excellent international cuisine.
The area's main town, Lemesos, is 40 minutes away where you will find all types of retail outlets including international stores such as Marks and Spencer and Debenhams. Local and international restaurants of all types and sizes including fast food chains such as McDonald's. Taverna and bars, including an Irish pub. Entertainment including a water park and a cinema.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Nov 2011
"Relaxing and enjoyable"
We had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. The apartments were extremely clean and comfortable with all facilities we needed for our stay. With two small children life was made easier with the utilities available in the kichen and the spaciousness of the apartments. The swimming pool and gardens were meticulously clean and tidy with ample sunloungers. We were made to feel very welcome by the owners who were helpful to recommend good restaurants and tavernas and places of interest during our stay as well as cheap local grocers. The lovely beaches were only 10 mins drive and the Trodos mountains and nearby Platres. We only wished we could have stayed longer as there is so much to see and do. We would recommend anyone coming to Cyprus to stay at One Plantation not just for the excellent facilities and warm welcome but also its location is near so many places of interest you just don't have enough time to see it all.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
72% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Sep 2015
Based in United Kingdom