Farmhouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 104431
Availability Your dates are available
Farmhouse / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Nearest beach 50 km
- Swimming pool
- Great for children of all ages
- Car advised
- Pets welcome
Description from owner
This is the biggest of the apartments of Piccolo Borgo and comfortably accommodates six people. The structure is the same as the other apartments but the accommodation is spread out over three floors.
The ground floor is divided into the living room, separated from the dining room by the cooking area, which is a couple of steps higher from the living room.
On the first floor there is a double room, a large landing with a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
On the second floor there is a large attic room with three beds.
Outside the private garden has a terrace with pergola.
The Marche region
Region Marche offers to guest the chance to enjoy different kind of holidays and activities.
In summer guests can enjoy the “green Riviera of the Picena”, the beautifully appointed beaches that line the Adriatic, for an holiday on the beach and San Benedetto del Tronto, the most important of the towns along the Marche Riviera, with its fabulous “Riviera of Palms”.
But in less than 1 hour by car, they can also reach beautiful mountains for nice walkings and excursions. In winter, there are different areas where it s possible to practice ski.
Region Marche is also interesting for cultural and artistic tourism. The area abounds in cultural gems, with cities and towns whose medieval roots are still clearly visible, with artistic and cultural vestiges of the centuries preserved for modern visitors. Especially in summer there are many traditional folklore celebrations whose origins stretch back centuries, and offer both a taste of history whilst being a part of the modern local traditions.
- Piccolo Borgo has a tranquil position in the foothills of the Sibillini Mountains inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, but it is well connected with the outside world. A few kilometres away, in the towns of Amandola and Sarnano, there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants, pharmacies, post office, banks and garages.
- For those who love skiing the ski slopes of Sarnano-Sassotetto are just 15km away from the house.
- For lovers of swimming there is a 25metre covered swimming pool 6km away in Sarnano.
- There are tennis courts in both Amandola and Sarnano, and horse riding is available at the stables “Le Querce”, only 10km away from the house.
- The owners have mountains bikes available for guests who would like to explore the mountain roads and paths around the house.
- There are walking guides in the area available to lead parties on longer walks into the mountains of Sibillini National park
- Also available are the Thermal Baths in Sarnano in 1933. The different cures available include inhalation, bathing in the sulphuric waters and mud baths, as well as beauty treatments and rehabilitative treatments.
- For those who enjoy shopping, there are many factory outlets for the big names in Italian design, for example Armani (in Matelica), Nazareno Gabrielli (in Tolentino), Tod's (in S. Elpidio a Mare) and Prada (Monte Granaro).
- Houses are situated is in the heart of Le Marche. Due to its position at the meeting point of the three provinces, Ascoli, Macerata and Fermo, it is within easy reach of many centres of artistic and culture interest. Between them Ascoli Piceno, one of Italy's most interesting cities both artistically and architecturally; Macerata tjat dates back to medieval times and has maintained many of its ancient building, with his "Sferisterio", an open air amphitheatre with a concert programme of international level; Ferm; Tolentino, birth place of Saint Nicholas and home of the Museum of Cartoons and Caricature; Recanati, famous as the home and inspiration of the poet Giacomo Leopardi, where one can still visit the house where he was born; Camerino, a small university town rich in artistic treasures.
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Double Bed, 4 Single Beds
- 1 family bathrooms, 1 shower rooms
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared garden
- Bicycles available
- Central heating
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Washing machine
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Long term lets (over 1 month)
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility
- Wheelchair users
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 05 Dec 2014
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours