“Fantastic location, fantastic owners, fantastic apartment!” First of all a big thank you to Ritienne and Domenic who really went out of their way to help us with our stay. Fantastic hosts who were a pleasure to deal with. The apartment itself is love
Lots of stairs but lovely apartment with views. Well equipped, modern and clean. Good location. The owner Ritienne and her husband are lovely & very good managers - picked us up from the ferry, gave u… More
Really appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks very much, Ritienne and Domenic.
Reviewed 27 Jun 2012
It was a wonderful stay. We will certainly come back:) the apartment has everything one could need. the hosts are absolutely perfect.
the views from the apartment are fantastic. the premises are ver… More
Thanks very much for your great review. Really appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Domenic and Ritienne
Reviewed 17 Sep 2011
We had an absolutely fabulous stay in the care of Ritienne and her family. From placing the enquiry, arriving at Mgarr off the ferry to handing over the keys , they could not do enough to help us. A … More
Thanks very much for your nice comments. It was our pleasure hosting you.
“Excellent holiday!!” We stayed in one of the apartments in fort Cambridge and had a fantastic time. The apartment was extremely well finished and was lovely and modern. We spent most of our time lounging by the pool or on our terrace but also enjoyed
“A beautiful hidden villa with private pool” A great place to stay! Having stayed here four times now we are never disappointed! The owners Ray and Marianne are very friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble. The property has its own pool which is
“We had a great stay at Ta Mananni and would like to come back at once”
Reviewed 15 Apr 2013
We are a family with two teens and had 2 weeks at Ta Mananni. Each teen had his own bedroom and bathroom, and we loved to sit outside for eating together. The pool is great, even up to 2 meters deep. … More
Reviewed 22 Jun 2011
Communications, booking, deposit and payment etc was extremely simple with very quick replies from Raymond.
The stone Villa is magnificent with local amenities such as shops and fantastic restaurant… More
“everything we had hoped for” Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra square, which has an e
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
2 bedrooms and a large livingroom with kitchen, two baths and two terraces - room enough for the three of us (ideal also for a family of 4). Early in the year very quiet, as expected, but plenty of in… More
“excellent value for money and just as advertised” the apartment was just as advertised and much better than we expected. Plent y of equipment, good area, near to all facilities, bus station and local beach.
We stayed there 4 nights and just came back from this place. We are a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids aged 4 and 1). The apartment itself was great, totally renovated, and had everything we needed. The… More
“So relaxing !” Spent a weekend at this farmhouse and it was superb ! Besides its location, and the farmhouse in itself, what really hit is is the cleanliness of the place. Well done Jesmond and wife. Such a wonderful young couple! I highly recommend t
“Marvelous place, great guests” Gozo Lovely Stay is located in Gozo's most fascinating and ancient town, Gharb, close both to incredible beaches and natural sea sites such as the Azure Window, and to Victoria, the lively capital city. The town's main a
Consiglio a chiunque voglia fare una vacanza immersa nella pace e bellezza dell'isola,inoltre i proprietari sono molto accoglienti e disponibili a dare suggerimenti ed indicazioni su come visitare l'i… More
“Relaxing Stay In Wonderful Gozo” My partner and I had a week in Gozo. We needed a romantic, clean, quiet base not far from shops and sea etc all at an affordable price. I can honestly say that this property is just perfect. The bus stop to the centre
We rent this house via airbnb. Everything was excellent cause Stephanie the house renter provided for us all the information we needed.
She provide for us information on were to go to visit, where to… More
I'm glad you all enjoyed your holiday. It was a pleasure helping you in any way I could to make your holiday a good one. I will be more then happy to welcome you again.
“Very nice Apartment in a quiet Neighbourhood”
Reviewed 14 Aug 2013
The apartment is very nicely decorated and makes you feel at home. We enjoyed our time with our little son there very much. The kitchen is well equipped. A rental car is advisable, parking in front of… More
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you will visit again.