“Excellent, tasteful and modern apartment in a good location.” Excellent, outstanding apartment. Price was slightly higher when compared to other rentals but it was well-worth every penny.
We found the apartment in a spotless condition. There was no
Konrad was an great host.Apartment was excellent & in a beautiful complex.We used the local bus service to get around the Island.Do not think car hire is a must.Prices on the Island are very reasonabl… More
“Fabulous property with all the extras.”
Reviewed 5 Nov 2011
We spent 4 days at this wonderful property and had a lovely time. The place is ideal for any time of the year. For summer a lovely communal pool, with kids section and jacuzzi set in the garden,as wel… More
“AMAZING and cozy apartment”
Reviewed 3 Nov 2011
I stayed at this beautiful apartment in Qala in October and was simply amazed that these apartments really exist for rental !!!
This apartment exceeded my expectations and more ….. especially when … More
“Excellent” Just back from Malta and have to say what a great time we had .apartment was excellent and very modern,clean and spotless ,met Alison briefly as apartment was still being cleaned on arrival no problem we went to Billy's bar for cold drinks
We had a great stay in Malta and renting an apartment in Mellieha was a great decision as we were aiming to spend most of our time near the sandy beaches around Mellieha. Bus Stop is only a short walk… More
“Pure Luxury Just like it,s Name !”
Reviewed 8 May 2013
This is a very high quality Apt. with every need catered for in terms of contents and condition. The owners Jesmond and Alison are very helpful and even picked us up and left us back to the airport.
“Superb Apartment in ideal location”
Reviewed 5 Apr 2013
We booked this apartment so that my father in law could experience Malta. It was an ideal choice and the owners could not have been more helpful. Arrangements were perfect and we did not want to retur… More
“Very nice apartment and excellent location” My husband and I booked this apartment for our holidays in Malta this summer, and really we don't regret. It was as describe by the owner, very clean spacious and equipped well especially we have a baby.
“Fabulous Views In A Very Spacious Appartment” This appartment was very spacious. Fantastic views in an ideal location. Definitely needed the air conditioning which worked a treat. Lovely big balcony which was ideal for my elderly parents to sit and wa
This is exceptional lodging; large top floor three bedroom with wonderful views of Balluta Bay. We were a family of six adults and this flat was luxuriously spacious. The other family members couldn… More
“Perfect place” I cannot recommend Rita's place at Townhouse Twenty highly enough. My partner and myself have just had a wonderful 9 night stay. The accommodation is beautifully finished with high quality furnishings, and was a lovely respite to comp
“A perfect stay in St Julian's” We had been to Malta before, but this was the first time staying in St Julian's. It is a perfect location with shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
The apartment is beautiful and has everything yo
Great location, great views! everything was superb! cant wait to go back and enjoy another relaxing week!!! Thanks for all you did to make our stay a great one :)… More
Thank you for your kind review. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to St Julian's. Kevin
“Excellent stay at Malta”
Reviewed 31 Aug 2015
Great service. Beautiful view of St Julian's from the apartment. Clean and new appliances. The place to relax and recharge.… More
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased that you were able to relax and enjoy the surroundings. I hope to welcome you back to St Julian's soon. Kevin
“Spectacular views from the balcony!”
Reviewed 25 Aug 2015
My partner and I stayed for 7 nights and we had an absolutely wonderful time. The apartment is superb, the local bars and restaurants are great and the food was delicious! The views from the balcony… More
We really appreciate your review and comments and are pleased that you had such a great time in St Julian's. We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta soon. Kevin
“everything we had hoped for” Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra square, which has an e
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
“Lovely Getaway” We loved every minute of it! We found the flat spotlessly clean, and the owners were very nice, friendly & helpful. Situated in a very quiet area, with gorgeous views of Xlendi Bay which is situated only a few minutes away by pace. Wil
A nice place to stay at a very good price close to every thing one needs.Apartments are well equiped for self caterers.… More
“Perfect place with a fantastic view”
Reviewed 4 Sep 2015
Very helpful people. A very nice view of the sea and everything at a walking distance. Thebonly thing tv was missing but for the rest excellent.… More
Thank you for your review. We hope to host you again.
“Amazing! Loved every minute.”
Reviewed 3 Sep 2015
This apartment is in a great location, the balcony view looking over Xlendi bay is a very nice spot to eat breakfast and drink wine on the night time. The apartment is spacious and comfortable. Perfec… More
Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure hosting you and we hope to see you again.
“Couldn't ask for more” From the moment we arrived till we departed we could not ask for more. Silvia and Sean are lovely people. The accommodation itself was terrific, spacious, all necessary amenities and then some. Everything is very modern, the bui
We could not fault our stay. The hosts (Sylvia and Sean) were extremely welcoming and the facilities were excellent.
We felt right at home and the pool was great to unwind after a hot day in the su… More
“Superb place for a family - easy to stay and helpful owners”
Reviewed 11 Aug 2014
lovely large apartment with great equipment and space for all to enjoy. very cool and a welcome break from the heat. easy access to the pool and BBQ is provided. The owners are helpful and friendly.
Thank you for this lovely review. Greetings to your family and friends. It was a pleasure having you in our house.
Reviewed 22 Jul 2012
We had a wonderfull holiday at Malta staying in this amazing apartment! The owners were so kind and helpfull - they made our holiday perfect!
Malta is a beautiful island, so if your want a great exp… More
“Great location, very friendly and quiet penthouse excellent” This property is very well furnished with everything you will ever need for a great stay in Malta. The property owners are extremely friendly and will help with any needs you require. It is
“A very good experience.” The owner is a very plesent and helpful person ,she hed a welcome pack of basic groceries there when we arrived having picked us up at the Airport .The apt.is very spacious very clean ,well furnished and equiped,everything
“Wonderful house!” The house is great! The pool is large, the kitchen has all equipment you need. We spent a week there with four children aged 4-7 and they loved it. I would not recommend it for younger children because of the stairs. The bedrooms are
Superb villa in an excellent setting. Brilliant facilities on site - with superb indoor and outdoor pools. The villa was furnished to a high spec all round. The owners were also on hand and couldn'… More
“The Villa and the help of the owner made our holiday perfect”
Reviewed 1 Nov 2014
We stayed in the Villa with our whole family because of our 40th marriage day. There were 7 adults and two grandchildren of 1 and 3 years. We all enjoyed our stay very much. The house is really big, s… More
“Great and big villa in Mellieha”
Reviewed 22 May 2014
The Villa is big like with 5 enormous bedrooms and 4 bathrooms ! A large pool - a perfect size for a group booking (we were 10 of us with kids). Its a 2 minute drive to the center where there are sho… More
This new apartment is finished to a very high standard… More
“Spectacular New Apartment.”
Reviewed 6 Sep 2012
This apartment was absolutely fantasic. it was very spacious. It was incredibly clean and it felt like nobody had ever stayed there before. Nicholai was extremely helpul and easy to contact to orag… More
“loved the location.”
Reviewed 29 Jan 2012
Nicolai very helpful. Parking was fine once we figured out the best times of the day to find a park. Apartment nice and clean and tidy. Quiet and easy walking distance to nearby St Julians. A great fa… More
“Functional apartment” We were greeted at the apartment by Donna, who helped us in with our luggage and showed us into the apartment explaining where everything was, this was a nice touch.
The apartment is well furnished modern and clean, the utensils
“Mrs” We stayed at Dario's apartment for two weeks in September. The views from the balcony are idyllic. Breakfast on the balcony, watching the sunrise, was amazing. The apartment has three bedrooms and is very spacious. It had everything you need shou
“Apartment with Sea view in quiet part of Marsascala”
Reviewed 2 Mar 2015
We have spent 4 Nights in this apartment. It has everything you could need. well equiped kitchen, good seating area v satelite TV, 3 rooms to sleep. What enjoyed the most was the beautifull see view. … More
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 27 May 2013
My wife & i stayed at the apartment in marsascala, most helpful & very friendly hosts, we had the apartment on the top floor with a lovely sun terrace, and a lovely roof. the interior of the apartment… More
“Comfortable and relaxing environment”
Reviewed 25 May 2013
I stay here with my work mate and my family for a couple of months. Apartment is on the quiet place, we had a beautiful seafront balcony, large roof for barbecue, parking...
Apartment is looking very… More
“Did the job...” We stayed in this villa in order that we could attend a family wedding in Sliema.
There was plenty of space for the 6 of us. The accommodation had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. We were able to park our hire car out
The villa had everything that we needed for our holiday. The thing we liked the most about it was that it had a very homely feel about it, not like other villas that are more like show homes,which so… More
“Superb views, had everything we wished.”
Reviewed 27 Oct 2014
Lovely peaceful villa with super sea views, which was well equipped. Very handy for local shops and for the frequent buses into Valletta. Owners extremely helpful with ideas of places and restaurant… More
“Great location fantasic villa”
Reviewed 9 Jul 2013
I stayed at il gabbiano villa with my husband and two year old. Its location is fantastic with lots to do for young children. The villa owners were very freindly and helpfull genuine people. we were h… More