Italy apartment or villa with dishwasher | Holiday Lettings UK
“Relaxing and beautiful” I would recommend the Villa Fontanine as it was well appointed and the owners thought of everything. The views were spectacular and the mornings were delightful out by the pool. I even chanced upon seeing a baby deer down in the field. We hired a chef one night and had a relaxing dinner. The train was easy into town. And for those that were concerned there was no American coffee maker there is! Although after drinking espresso I think I agree with the comment that we drink brown water! I am contemplating booking again!
“If we go to Venice again (which we will) we'll stay here!!” This was in every way a perfect place to stay for my wife and I, our two adult sons and our daughter-in-law. David's help before we went was unstinting. We were treated as guests rather than as a business opportunity. We were sent a key to our UK address with instructions as to how to find the apartment - and it was easy. David's apartment feels like someone's home, beautifully and comfortably furnished and with enough books to stay for a month without even venturing outside. For us it was in a perfect location. It is near the university in a bustling but not overcrowded area - right next to a quiet canal. It was our second visit to Venice, a first for the younger generation. We all agreed that, when we go back to Venice, we won't even bother looking for anywhere else to stay.
“Best holiday ever!” Several reasons why this was literally the best holiday ever.
* The most fantastic friendly service from the owners Di and Leigh who couldn't do enough for us
* The most stunning location - the sort that every time you look up from your book by the pool you need to pinch yourself
* A house full of character and charm
* A fully stocked wine cellar of hand picked wines by Leigh who REALLY knows his wines
* The option to have the lovely next door neighbour pop round and cook you a fantastic traditional italian meal
* A truly breathtakingly beautiful hilltop village down the road (Anghiari).
* And I got proposed to by the pool over looking some of the most beautiful views I have seen. Now you can't beat that!
Lovely couple and lovely place.
“Fantastic stay!” You always hope for something special for your honeymoon and at Villa Panoramica that’s what we got! The accommodation was wonderful - well presented with all the facilities you need. It’s in a lovely location, with stunning views over the lake and to the mountains. The village itself was very pleasant and we found everyone to be very helpful with our mediocre Italian. It’s a short walk to the ferry terminal - which is a huge plus. All the main towns and villages were so easy to get to, but back in Argegno you could escape the crowds and enjoy the peace and quiet. The owners were particularly helpful and able to answer all of our questions and offer advice on the best things to see and do. Will definitely be planning a return trip!