An elegant stone villa in the peaceful residential area of Crestatx, Pollença. Les Pells is in a wonderful location with views of the hills and a gated driveway, and still less than 6 minutes by car from the old town, and just 15 minutes from the sea.The house is all a …see more
“Brilliant comfortable villa in great location”
Reviewed 11 Oct 2011
This Villa is in an excellent location in the area of Crestatx which is very convenient for Pollenca, Puerto Pollenca and Alcudia area as well. It is also very convenient to the spectacular Formentor … More
“Artistic video created too high expectations”
Reviewed 24 May 2013
New construction and cleanliness of property
Situated close to the highway exit within an area of similar villas and surrounded by gardens
The garden/swimming pool
Even thought I respect every customers review I was surprised to read this one in particular because we are used to have very good opinions regarding our villa. Firstly I would like to emphasize that the video we show in our web was not made to create high expectations. The truth is that the great majority of our clients think that the villa is even better than what they expected.
We support the positive points this customer outlined in his review however we absolutely disagree with the negative opinions because we don’t consider them to be solid arguments.
1) I consider that the itinerary from the airport to our villa is clear because we always remember to send an email with the map and all the necessary information to guide our clients as better as possible. In 5 years we haven’t had any complaints regarding this point and I always give my phone number in case there is any problem.
2) Regarding this point I think that there was a misunderstanding because my mother doesn’t speak English. I am sure that the client probably understood that the towels and the sheets would be changed every 5 days however we always explain that we do this every 5 working days (therefore every week).
3) I always reimburse the deposit the day I tell the customer I will. If the client is not present when I arrive I leave the deposit in the entrance. I don’t specify an exact hour because I prefer not to bother my clients on their last day of holidays.
4) We don’t understand why this client complains about the 20 euro charge in swimming towels because it is just an option we give to our clients and no one is forced to pay for this service if they don’t want. Furthermore this client didn’t ask for this service neither paid for it. We don’t charge more money than the price we accord at the beginning.
5) Normally in all private renting villas there are no gimmicks; however we always leave what we consider necessary for our clients when they first arrive to the villa.
6) We are always flexible when our client asks to return the house at another time (we are sure many clients agree). In this case, we couldn’t be able to let them return the house later on that day, even though the calendar showed the availability of the villa on Saturday, because we had a private event on the same day.
7) Bed mattresses are white, clean and new.
8) We agree that the TV is not new but it works perfectly and we have all satellite channels.
9) The client’s last complain was concerning the noise that came from construction work going on nearby, however this is not possible because from April to October this is not permitted as it is a residential area.
In conclusion, our villa is a beautiful and peaceful option for family vacations. We ensure that our clients feel as comfortable as possible by taking care of every detail. We invite you to come and enjoy our family villa.
This is a beautiful villa in Pollensa, full of luxury, space and style. It is situated in the leafy residential area of Crestatx, with lovely views of mountains. It's only 6 minutes by car from Pollensa's old town, and 15 minutes from the sea.
“Wow what a fantastic Villa”
Reviewed 22 Aug 2013
As a family and large groups we have been going away for many years and La Boveda Villa is very much up there with the best.(if not the best)
The quality of the villa and fixture and fitting were of … More
“Terrific Quality Villa”
Reviewed 22 Aug 2013
We had a great time here - there were 8 of us in our extended Family, each with a comfortable quality bedroom. The Villa is easy to find, and has its own parking. For those without a car there is a bu… More