“The best Hen weekend in history!” We couldnt have picked a better venue for my hen weekend. The villa is totally amazing and Paul and Jane were so helpful. Its a fantastic place for a party and so easy to get to the surrounding areas too. I would defi
A group of 20 girls stayed here back in May 2016 (I can only apologise to Jane and Paul for not leaving a review sooner!). We stayed for a hen party and absolutely loved it. The villa was really clean… More
Thank you Chloe, that is lovely to hear, I will be sure to let Jane know.
You are most welcome anytime, you were the perfect house guest and we would love to have you back again.
“Beautiful, relaxing and spacious”
Reviewed 19 Jul 2012
The villa is stunning and only a 10 min walk to the beach and marina. Although with small children this can be longer! The outside bar/pool/dining area is perfect for socialising and the lounge is hug… More
Thanks for the lovely review about the property. Fortunately we are running the rentals ourselves now, so it is being done much more professionally.
Reviewed 26 Oct 2016
We stayed at Villa Fuente Verde for my Dad's 60th, the villa had everything we could possibly want. The rooms are all spacious and airy, the lounge area is beautiful with the absolute added bonus of a… More
We are all so pleased you had a lovely holiday Lucy and we look forward to seeing you again.
“Luxury overlooking the sea” Stayed here Xmas to New Year so the private gated complex had few people staying in it which made it perfect for us as we were able to sit on the balcony, in the sun, overlooking the sea and have a complete chill out. Apart
We were delighted with the Penthouse and it was exactly as advertised on the web. My granddaughters had a great time playing in the pool and we all enjoyed the experience. We will definitely be back. … More
“Nice place but many problems on arrival”
Reviewed 15 Jun 2013
This Penthouse is in a fabulous location, and the pictures of it on the internet portrayed this place to be a 5 star place to stay and the price we paid for a week ( over £1800.00) you would expect i… More
(Dear Review Readers,
Please note that, though published now -June 2013-, the content and facts of review posted below refer to a booking dated almost 1 YEAR AGO, JULY 2012. Actions described below were immediately taken at that time. Thanks).
Thank you for taking the time to review the Penthouse. We always thank feedback from our guests, and we truly appreciate it, in order to improve and perfect our service.
RATES/Value for money.- We aim to offer both a 5 star Penthouse at an unbeatable 5 star value for money rate, and are honored as our Penthouse was listed in the Sunday Times, April 03,2011 as one of the "100 best bargains of the Med".
Top Roof Pool / Rim.- Pool water impeccable and ready for swimming. Rim cleaned following day.
Sun loungers .- Screws fixed (tightened) by Pool tech same day. After Guest's check out, stronger screws and additional systems of support were installed.
Air conditioning condensation .- Leaking (caused by using Air conditioning with windows and/or doors opened). System installed (3 days work) to prevent condensation. Repaired after Guest's check out to avoid disturbance related to installation.
Outside sun blind support.- Absolutely unpredictable and unavoidable event that was efficiently solved same day by Security and maintenance Team and additional system of support was installed. Complex has both 24h Security personnel and 12h maintenance Team.
PlayStation.- Technician (from maintenance) went next day, his understanding was that there might a conflict between PS and DVD'S brought by client.
Cleaning .- Cleaner sent same day to thoroughly clean at guest's request.
Customer Service.- "Tall' glasses purchase. Guest requested, and 12 tall glasses were purchased and delivered, as his preferences included tall glasses for drinking beer.
Finally, dear Guest, we would like to invite you to visit our Penthouse again, to enjoy the 5 star experience so much deserved and expected.
“Not worth the money. Wouldn't go back. Disappointing”
Reviewed 26 Jun 2012
Location was great.. And very secure. It was only a penthouse because it was on the top floor of a block of 3.. Master bedroom had 2 single beds pushed together and beds were different heights. No m… More
Thank you for taking the time to review the penthouse. Even though the feedback is not entirely positive we truly appreciate it, as we always listen to our guests in order to improve and perfect our service. I hope you find the following response covers all of your points :
• The penthouse is priced below with comparable properties in the area, (in fact the property was listed in the Sunday Times, April 03,2011 as one of the "100 best bargains of the Med").
• By definition, a penthouse is 'a residence, often with a terrace, on the top floor(s) of a building', we feel the property meets this criteria.
• In the master bedroom, many guests prefer having the option of two single beds. There is a second master bedroom on the ground floor which benefits from a king size bed, if this is your preference. One of the single beds in the master bedroom has a special viscofoam mattress which is for people with back problems and useful for some of our elder guests. These special mattresses should not be covered with pvc protectors as it takes away from their comfort.
• We can not apologise enough if there were any marks on the pillows. All of our linen is laundered and changed between rentals. If we had been made aware of this problem at the time we would have immediately arranged for the relevant bedding to be changed.
• Our understanding of an en-suite bathroom is that the bathroom is within the bedroom. The en-suite bathroom in the upper master bedroom has been designed by an architect with glass walls (except of course for WC area), in order to allow guests to benefit from sea views whilst showering or having a jacuzzi bath. This has always proved an extremely popular facility for our guests. There are other bathrooms available, and also for privacy there are roller blinds installed.
• For those families with younger children there are 3 other bedrooms downstairs, on the same floor as the kitchen, lounge and lower terrace.
• Regarding the broken items found on your arrival, we can only apologise again. The inventory is checked regularly and this had not been noticed, nor reported by any other client. Had this been reported during your stay we would have sought to resolve the issue without delay.
• We do not provide a welcome pack for our rental accommodation, however we always supply essentials such as soap, toilet roll, tea and mineral water. There are several supermarkets within the local area that are open until very late at night and on Sundays.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our property.
Luxury villa set in beautiful surroundings with a great outdoor space for all types of holiday, whether it be a family summer holiday or a golfing holiday. Just 10 - 15 minutes walk to shops, bars, beaches and the millionaire's peurto Cabopino. …see more
“Fantastic Villa” This villa is probably the best we have ever stayed in. The owner could not do enough to make sure we had the best time. The location is good, The privacy is excellent and the place is loaded with top quality equipment. This is the se
“Excellent does not do this Villa Justice it was everything we hoped for and more”
Reviewed 25 Sep 2011
I took my family of 10 to this beautiful villa and we were'nt disappointed it was spotlessly clean and well equipped definatley a home from home. An excellant place for children of all ages.
The bea… More
It was a pleasure to accommodate this family of 10 for a special birthday celebration. I always hire a car when I stay at the villa as it gives you much more flexibility to visit the surrounding areas and they are relatively inexpensive to hire.
“Wonderful villa, great location - a fantastic choice”
Reviewed 25 Sep 2011
We have enjoyed a fantastic holiday at this villa. The villa exceeded our expectations, was well equipped and in a great location. The property is so comfortable we were reluctant to leave but it wa… More
These guests stayed for two weeks in mid September 2011. Hopefully they enjoyed the villa and its surroundings so much I will soon be welcoming them back.
“10th visit at the luxury villa - never disappoints!”
Reviewed 16 Oct 2016
Had the best holiday at the villa in Cabopino yet again. It feels like my very own Spanish home. It is very clean, has a lovely heated pool and is located in a good place. Andy's Beach is around a 10… More
Many thanks for the very kind words. I didn't realise that you had stayed with us that many times but you must be the holiday maker that has visited the villa most over the last 8 years that I have rented it!!
The boardwalk is a great addition to the area as it certainly helps you build up a thirst for a beer or a goldfish bowl of Malibu in the La Lonja bar.
Once again many thanks for all the custom. Hopefully the new wifi system worked well for you and your friends.
I look forwarding to welcoming you back early next year.
The apartment was everything described and beautifully maintained. We found the apartment to be very clean and tastefully furnished with a private terrace providing lovely views South and looking out to the pool and overlooking the 7th fairway at Cab …
Villa in Cabopino
10th visit at the luxury villa - never disappoints!
Had the best holiday at the villa in Cabopino yet again. It feels like my very own Spanish home. It is very clean, has a lovely heated pool and is located in a good place. Andy's Beach is around a 10 minute walk from the villa, with a few different …
Source Verde, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain
We stayed at Villa Fuente Verde for my Dad's 60th, the villa had everything we could possibly want. The rooms are all spacious and airy, the lounge area is beautiful with the absolute added bonus of a pool table which entertained us no end. The outsi …