Willow Cottage is located in the grounds of the country house hotel with use of the facilities, this ground floor luxury Lake District cottage has stunning views of the lake and shared use of the grounds with private lake frontage.
Watermillock is located on the shores of Ullswater, one of the most popular lakes in the national park. There are numerous villages along the shore line all with a wealth of bars - many serving excellent bar meals, restaurants and shops. Watermillock is located midway between Pooley Bridge and Glenridding and boasts 2 of the most popular hotels in the area, both of which serve excellent food. The market town of Penrith is 6 miles away with a wealth of facilities and a scenic trip over Kirkstone Pass will bring you to Ambleside or Windermere.
The ground floor cottages are located in the grounds of the owners country house hotel on the northern shores of Ullswater and both benefit from lake views, use of the 18 acres of formal grounds including a quarter mile lake frontage and Willow Cottage has is own private patio with view over the grounds to the lake. The 2 adjoining cottages may be let together with inter connecting doors and are furnished in contemporary style to offer luxuriously appointed accommodation to cater for your every need.
The properties are ideal for those who want the convenience of hotel facilities including the restaurant with 2 AA rosettes and bar, both within 75 yards, but with the privacy self catering accommodation provides.
The centrally heated cottage comprises:
* Dining/lounge with TV, DVD player, sofa bed (linen provided) and wood burning stove.
* Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
* Double bedroom with radio alarm clock with iPod docking station
* Double bedroom with zip link beds which can convert to twins (please advise at the time of booking) and radio alarm clock with iPod docking station.
* Bathroom with under floor heating, shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* All electric, linen, towels and initial supply of logs provided.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Ample private parking.
* Private patio with garden furniture and view of the lake.
* Shared use of the gardens, private lake frontage and use of the hotel facilities including bar and restaurant.
CLICK HERE to see all our luxury Lake District cottages
CLICK HERE to see all our dog friendly cottages Lake District
CLICK HERE to see all our Ullswater cottages
Additional amenities include: wood burning stove yes, open fire/stove: wood burning stove, dog friendly, 5* cottages, garden or outdoor area, bedrooms 2: 1, no. bathrooms: 1, disabled & limited mobility, pets yes: 1 dog, october half term availability, pets yes, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, parking facilities: private parking, easter availability, february half term availability, no. bedrooms: 2, valentine availability, ullswater, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 2, summer school holidays, bathrooms 1: 1, price n from £590 pw, midweek & weekend short break, sleeps 4/6, star grading: 5*, double beds: 2, pets yes: 2 dogs, changeover friday, lakes cottage holiday 5*. …see more