Fantastic UK holidays are available at thousands of private holiday homes dotted up and down the country. Whether you fancy cream teas in Devon, vibrant city breaks in London or a Highland fling in Scotland, there are plenty of UK breaks that really cut the mustard.
Explore England and its varied landscape – spend your break in a charming Cotswold cottage or visit the Lake District or the Norfolk Broads. In Wales, book a city break in Cardiff or Swansea, test out your surfing skills on the Gower or find out why so many fall in love with Snowdonia and Anglesey.
Go to Scotland to join the crowds at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Military Tattoo. You could take to the slopes in Aviemore or get back to nature on the Isle of Skye. Northern Ireland has plenty to tempt the traveller too: visit Belfast, the walled city of Derry or see the natural beauty of the Fermanagh Lakelands.
THE HERRINGS is a large luxury Holiday Bungalow, three minutes walk from the Harbour shops / restaurants. Padstow has the famous Seafood restaurant, and is a short drive to the lovely beaches of North Cornwall near Trevose Golf Club, and close to the Eden project. Sleeps six, three en-suite-bedroom stunning views to Rock ample off road parking, superb Padstow location . …see more
Enjoying superb views over the river Teifi, this very comfortable detached architect designed bungalow offers excellent accommodation. Close to the Beach at Poppit Sands. Set in a sunny, quiet location at the top of the village.
Enjoying quiet location just a minutes' (level) walk from the beach and harbour and 5 minutes from the town, this fabulous contemporary house makes a perfect holiday home from home. There is ample shops, restaurants and pubs in the colourful seaside town of Aberaeron. …see more
Newport makes a perfect holiday base and this welcoming detached bungalow provides excellent accommodation from which to enjoy this stunning stretch of coastline with its many beaches, coves and footpaths.
The bungalow has been refurbished to a high standard, and enjoy …see more
Beautiful newly refurbished bungalow on The Great Orme overlooking the sea..views from every window! Sleeps 8 Pets allowed. Three double bedrooms/ bed settee in lounge/full bathroom with separate shower/ guest toilet/full kitchen/diner with utility room/large lounge. Beautiful location on The great Orme...overlooking the sea/sleeps 8/overlooking the sea/ newly refurbished …see more
Glenhaven is a unique self catering experience. A detached Art Deco style bungalow set in its own grounds with off road parking.
Located on the route of the Southern Uplands way, in the area known as the Glenkens, it is the perfect base for exploring S W Scotland
The Seahorse is a luxury 3 / 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated in the beautiful coastal town of Porthcawl. It is only a few miles from junction 37 (Pyle) of the M4 within easy reach of Cardiff and Swansea. There is an infrared sauna and games room. The Seahorse is minutes from the Royal Porthcawl golf club and the popular surfing beach 'Rest Bay'.
CROYDE SANDY BAY is a truly beautiful holiday home, in a prime location within a short stroll to the beach and to the centre of Croyde village with its vibrant pubs and restaurants, surf and beach shops, great for families and a favourite with surfers. SHORT LEVEL WALK TO SANDY BEACH, NEWLY DECORATED FOR 2014, A MUST FOR YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY- Please enquire …see more
Spacious 4 bedroom residential bungalow with parking & sunny gardens, 2 mins walk from the main sandy beach and shops. Ideally situated for families at any time, and equipped as a family home. Satellite Freeview TV & DVD player. Open the door and unwind!! Sudbury can accommodate up to 5 adults and 2 children/teenagers, plus room for travel cots in 2 bedrooms. …see more
Marae is conveniently located near Bath City Centre, whilst offering a peaceful and tranquil retreat. A beautiful bungalow built from Bath stone, with all the appliances and facilities we have come to expect for modern living, plus a few extra luxuries - such as a massa …see more
Built in 2005 with all mod cons, comfortable and well equipped holiday house with outstanding mountain and coastal views. Beach, woodlands, play equipment, BBQ on site. Excellent local facilities. Suitable disabled access; wheelchair ramp and shower. Pet friendly. …see more
Just across the road from the beach and a good walk! This delightful, seafront holiday home is super stylish and full of seaside charm. On the deck or inside you can watch the yachts and cruise ships sail by. Visit Britain Gold.
* seafront is superbly positioned, overlooking the beach in porthtowan, with spectacular views across the beach and out to sea. * apartment is adjoining the owners accommodation * panoramic window looking across the beach.* one bedroom * sleeps 2/4 * pets: one small dog is welcome (if supervised at all times and please bring own dog bed). Please note: porthtowan beach will not allow pets from easter to end of sept, however there are many areas for dog walking * pets allowed * short breaks allowed * bed linen supplied * towels & t-towels supplied * electricity included * changeover day - saturday * arrival from 3pm * departure by 10am …see more
Self Catering Holiday Lodge set within scenic grounds, yards from Brunston Castle Golf Course. This holiday Lodge has been designed & carefully positioned within the grounds to provide the best exposure to the natural surroundings. …see more
* privately owned bungalow set in an unspoilt valley, within two miles from perranporth on a country park * secluded location in the valley of perrancoombe. * 2 bedrooms * sleeps 4 * pets: one small dog welcome @ £15 per week (not in the school holidays). Garden: there is a grass area just outside of the main door supplied with a picnic table and benches. Parking: down the steps is the main parking area for all of the properties. Heating: nightstorage heaters and instant electric wall heaters are fitted * short breaks allowed * bed linen supplied * towels and t-towels required * electric included (up to £10 per week) * changeover saturday * arrival from 4pm * departure by 10am …see more
Situated in the gloriously picturesque highland village of Tighnabruaich, Manor Way is a beautifully appointed semi detatched bungalow with uninterupted views of the Kyles of Bute and on towards loch Fyne. …see more
No. 7 is a smart, well presented and comfortable and is one of a terrace of neat, single story properties on a recently refurbished and modernised development at the head of a valley in the popular village of Downderry. …see more
Ideally located for a short stroll to Glen gardens, onto Crescent gardens, shops and places to eat. A 10 min walk to the seafront & 6/7 miles of beach, where you'll find crazy golf, paddling pool, and Filey Lifeboat Station. Filey Golf Club is a five minute walk. Filey makes an ideal base for exploring the more bustling towns of Scarborough and Bridlington …see more
Magnificant natural surroundings, a beautifully built 3 bedroom eco home with a tranquil lakefront position, An Cala creates the complete combination for your prefect hideaway. Perfect for a families or a couples retreat. Pets welcome. fishing, walking, secluded. …see more
* Modern style detached dormer bungalow * Located within 500 metres to the beach of Trevaunance Cove, where surfing, and swimming can be enjoyed * Furnished to a good standard with many added benefits including wireless broadband and under-floor heating * 4 bedrooms * Sleeps 7/9 * Short Breaks available * Bed Linen supplied * Towels and t-towels are required * Electricity included * Changeover day - Friday * Available all year around Christmas and New Year …see more
* high standard detached bungalow * 3 bedrooms * wheelchair access *sleeps 6 * set within one acre of grass area * oil fired central heating * log burning stove * stunning views both over national trust coastline to the atlantic ocean and over open countryside * bed linen - supplied * towels & t-towels - supplied (excluding beach towels) * electricity - included * changeover day - friday * arrival - from 4pm * departure - before 10am * no smoking * low occupancy rates outside of the school holidays * pets: one dog welcome only well behaved and if very small * constant hot water and electric are included * oil fired central heating is included (during cooler months) * parking for two cars * £100 refundable security/damage deposit is required on this property …see more
The Brunston Castle Holiday Lodge has been designed & carefully positioned within the grounds to provide the best exposure to the natural surroundings. There are patio doors onto the spacious verandas which offer wonderful views of the countryside around. …see more
- Comfortable family house with spacious accommodation all on one level
- Luxurious feel throughout
- Magnificent views of Dartmouth and the beautiful River Dart
- Landscaped garden
- Driveway parking …see more
*visit britain 3 star grade* spacious three bedroom bungalow located at the end of a small row of units * widened doorways throughout for easy wheelchair access * perran view holiday village lies in the hamlet of trevellas mid-way between the seaside resorts of perranporth and st.Agnes * entertainment at easter and from whitsun to october * indoor swimming pool and sauna * crazy golf * tennis courts * childrens play area * sleeps 6 * 3 bedrooms * short breaks available * bed linen supplied * towels and t-towels are required * electricity by £1 coin meter * changeover day - saturday * available all year around christmas and new year * non smoking * pets accepted (not in july & august)
*a splendid holiday home found in a quiet close located within a seven minute downhill walk (ten-minute walk back up!) to the sandy cove of porthtowan * superbly designed detached bungalow * 3 bedrooms * sleeps 7 * parking: to the front there is parking on the driveway * heating: oil central heating available @ £30 per week * garden: to the rear is an enclosed patio and grass area supplied with garden furniture. There is also a sundeck outside of the master bedroom * telephone available for incoming and emergency calls. * pets: a larger refundable deposit will be required if bringing a dog (by negotiation) * travel cot available * pet allowed by negotiation * bed linen included * short breaks available * electricity included * changeover day friday * arrival from 4pm * departure by 10am * no smoking …see more
* three bedroom newly refurbished holiday bungalow for 2013 * situated on perran view holiday village * entertainment at easter and from whitsun to october * indoor swimming pool and sauna * crazy golf * tennis courts * childrens play area * short breaks available * bed linen supplied * towels and t-towels are required * electricity by £1 coin meter * changeover day - saturday * available all year around christmas and new year * non smoking * sorry no pets …see more
A wonderful one bedroom detached property on a working farm * Located within a 5-minute walk to the magnificent beach of Chapel Porth and to Mingoose * Lovely countryside views * Sleeps 2/4 * Accommodation is all on one level with wide doorways for easy access * Short Breaks available * Bed Linen supplied * Towels and t-towels are required * Electricity operated by Key Meter. £5 included on arrival * Changeover day - Friday * Available all year around Christmas and New Year * One small pet welcome * Non smoking …see more
2 x Bedroomed Cornish Cottage, Tranquil Village Location, close to Village Pub. Sunny enclosed Garden, Woodburner, Free Wifi. Cornish Cottage, 2 bedrooms, own private garden, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Games Room, Animal Fedding …see more
The Firs is a spacious recently refurbished bungalow situated on the edge of the village of Briston with views to the open countryside. It is a perfect base for visiting the North Norfolk coast as well as trip to the Norfolk Broads and Norwich. …see more
Nestled on the slopes of Lydbrook Valley, the cottage overlooks beautiful views of the valley below and the area. Close to attractions such as Beechenhurts Centre, Symonds Yat, Clearwell Caves and the new Go Ape, also within 2 miles or shops, pubs and restaurants. …see more
Situated in the village of Braunton, BRAUNTON SEAHAVEN is just a leisurely amble from the local shops, pubs and restaurants, but also within easy reach of North Devon's magnificent coastline and lovely beaches. …see more
DAWLISH OLD POOL HOUSE | Luxurious bungalow | Sleeps 6 | Very close to the beach | Woodburner | Underfloor heating throughout | Internet access included DAWLISH OLD POOL HOUSE | 3 bedrooms | Large garden | Stable | Towels, high chair and travel cot included …see more
CROYDE OCEAN TIDE is located in Lane Head Close, this contemporary holiday home is just a stone's throw from the beach and a short walk to the local shops and great pubs. The 3 bedrooms sleep 6 people, but 8 can be accommodated with use of a double sleeper sofa. CROYDE OCEAN TIDE | WiFi internet access included …see more
DROS-Y-MOR is located in a peaceful elevated position, just a few minutes walk from the centre of Croyde village, with its vibrant pubs, restaurants, and surf shops. 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4 (6 with sofa bed). New! Free WiFi and Putsborough car park pass! Free WiFi and Putsborough beach car park pass for the duration of your stay. …see more