A period house situated on the edge of Rodborough Common, Stroud. A perfect escape to the Cotswolds. Award winning pub across the road. Great restaurants within a few miles. Perfect romantic weekends & family breaks.. walking & exploring the beautiful area. Checking in time upon arrival is 3pm
Checkout out time for departure is 10:00am
Minimum booking 3 nights
A romantic getaway for two, this pet friendly Cotswold cottage provides ultra modern kitchen and entertainment facilities alongside old stone walls, beams and a cosy log fire. Village setting on the edge of Selsley Common. Great views
Pretty pubs within walking distance
Situated on the Cotswold Way
Bobby's Nook is a purposely converted cosy, comfy, well-equipped ground floor getaway for just the two of you or a peaceful retreat for one. Fantastic views+sunsets. Free WiFi, welcome pack incl milk+fresh eggs. Onsite parking. Fab walk in shower. Walking distance pub. Garden with table, chairs, bench, loungers+BBQ. Central location; on Cotswold Way. The AA 4 Stars. …see more
Combe cottage is furnished in a modern style while at the same time retaining many old features
Old pictures & brassware & copperware are displayed providing an authentic cottage ambience
Pay as you go meters for gas & elec BUT ALL BOOKINGS FROM JUNE 1 to AUGUST 31 power included
Unique self catering modern three bed house in Gloucestershire situated in picturesque MInchinhampton. It is very warm, easily accessible in all weather, with good parking, local restaurants/pubs reachable on foot, local organic food and great entertainment for all. Enjoy Minchinhampton all week, travel on foot and by bicycle, or day trip to shops, garden centres, churches …see more
A clean, tidy, family house in a quiet residential area of the picturesque cotswold village of Minchinhampton. Ideal for a family of 4. Pubs, cafe's, shops and pretty walks practically on your doorstep. Within a 60 minute drive are some totally diverse, great days out. Something to please everyone. A true Cotswold town ideally placed to visit many tourist destinations. …see more
Family accommodation on the edge of the Cotwolds,
Canalside location, local cyclepaths, Coarse Fishing
Gliding at Aston Down and Nympsfield
Industrial archaeology Stroud Valleys
Watersports: Cotswold Water Park 20 miles
Good links with Bath, Bristol & Cirencester Please call for more details on fishing in the well stocked canal. …see more
• Excellent base for a family get together • Two night weekends available • Former canal workers Inn. 4 bathrooms. Wi-Fi. Quality beds & hypoallergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers • Top rated on Trip Advisor - check our Reviews! …see more
• Characterful canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option hypoallerg bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Easy walk Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London & Cheltenham …see more
• Canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent base for families/couples/friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-Fi. Quality beds & linen. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Town Centre, 2min Rail to London. …see more
• Midweek Offers • The Medieval Hall - Ancient beams, sloping floors & oodles of character, the oldest building in this convenient town centre location. Quirky shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs & clubs on the doorstep & countryside or canal walks just a 10 min stroll. …see more
• Midweek Offers • An unexpected property of great design, ideal for groups of friends or extended family gatherings. Up to ten individual beds plus sofa bed. Convenient location, short walk for food & drink. Canals & AONB. Less than half mile to rail, bus & coach. …see more
• Tourist Board Four Star • Characterful canalside apartments. Excellent base for gatherings of family & friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-fi. Quality beds & 100% white cotton linen. Cafes restaurants & pubs easy walk. London by rail in 90min. …see more
• Characterful canal side Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Stroud Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.