This recently renovated and beautifully furnished cottage is situated close to both the heart of the typical Cotswolds village of Minchinhampton and acres of National Trust land. Luxury self catering rental accommodation perfect for couples or families with children. B …see more
Combe cottage is furnished in a modern style while at the same time retaining many old features
Old pictures & brassware & copperware are displayed providing an authentic cottage ambience
Pay as you go meters for gas & elec BUT ALL BOOKINGS FROM JUNE 1 to AUGUST 31 …see more
Great for either a family holiday or to share with friends, enjoy a peaceful rural retreat in a converted Barn complete with open fire or patio in the warmer weather. Beautiful views and walks from the front door and ideal as a touring base. Dogs welcome. There is a pub …see more
A period house situated on the edge of Rodborough Common, Stroud. A perfect escape to the Cotswolds. Award winning pub across the road. Great restaurants within a few miles. Perfect romantic weekends & family breaks.. walking & exploring the beautiful area. Checking in …see more
An exceptional and beautiful Cotswold cottage. With both spacious accommodation and an extensive garden in a very peaceful hilltop location,
Lyncroft provides an excellent centre for walking holidays. All of the the Cotswolds can be easily reached by car. …see more
The converted chapel, provides contemporary, stylish and very comfortable holiday accommodation. 4 bedrooms, large state-of-the-art kitchen-diner and huge open plan living space make The Old Chapel a unique Cotswolds holiday let. A ceramic Induction Hob is installed in …see more
Stunningly renovated 5 star Cotswold Stone Cottage nestled in a beautiful valley between the village of Edge and the picturesque town of Painswick. Aga, Wood Burning Stove, beautiful private gardens and peaceful, idyllic location make Washbrook a home away from home. …see more
Absolutely STUNNING VIEWS from Hillcrest cottage and garden, family friendly but a ROMANTIC HEAVEN too!
Weekend and Midweek breaks all year...in the heart of the Cotswolds.
STUNNING VIEWS, stylish Hillcrest Cotswolds cottage.Romantic balcony-sparkling lights.weekend br …see more
A clean, tidy, family house in a quiet residential area of the picturesque cotswold village of Minchinhampton. Ideal for a family of 4. Pubs, cafe's, shops and pretty walks practically on your doorstep. Within a 60 minute drive are some totally diverse, great days out. …see more
Family accommodation on the edge of the Cotwolds,
Canalside location, local cyclepaths, Coarse Fishing
Gliding at Aston Down and Nympsfield
Industrial archaeology Stroud Valleys
Watersports: Cotswold Water Park 20 miles
Good links with Bath, Bristol & Cirencester Plea …see more
A striking Grade II listed cottage with wood burner and exposed beams and plenty of Mod cons – LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player, Blu-Ray, Wifi Washer/Dryer. Just a short walk away from Minchinhampton with its fantastic pub, restaurant, butcher and café.
A lovely, detached Cotswold stone cottage, on the outskirts of Stroud, in the beautiful Five Valleys area of the Cotswolds. The cottage is presented to a high standard throughout and also benefits from lovely gardens, making it the perfect place for a Cotswolds break. S …see more
Immaculately presented Cotswold stone cottage, in the peaceful village of Minchinhampton, surrounded by glorious countryside. Minchinhampton Common and the Gatcombe Estate are on the doorstep. The cottage is perfectly located for exploring the beautiful Cotswolds region …see more
A quiet Cotswold stone cottage situated in a peaceful location yet within walking distance to the busy market town of Nailsworth. The cottage is fully fitted with everything you will need to make your stay comfortable. Dogs are welcome. Beautiful walks start from the …see more
1 of 2 luxury barn conversions in a delightful country setting
cheltenham gold cup week commencing 12 march 2016
retaining much of their original charm and character with exposed beams and stonework, these two single storey prope... …see more
• Midweek Offers • An unexpected property of great design, ideal for groups of friends or extended family gatherings. Up to ten individual beds plus sofa bed. Convenient location, short walk for food & drink. Canals & AONB. Less than half mile to rail, bus & coach. …see more
• Canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent base for families/couples/friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-Fi. Quality beds & linen. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Town Centre, 2min Rail to London. …see more
5 country hideaways with walks straight from the door to fine local pubs & views across a wooded valley. These cosy cottages have flagstone floors, oriental carpets and log burners or fires. A perfect escape for walkers, foodies, art / wildlife lovers. Pet friendly. A …see more
Slad Manor sits in one of the Cotswolds' most romantic locations, with dreamy 360 degree views across open, private countryside. The manor is surrounded by private gardens with various areas for a BBQ, sitting or playing. …see more
Gig Mill sits just outside the villages of Minchinhampton and Nailsworth - both beautiful and bustling with thriving Cotswold communities and very authentic in their appeal. There are a collection of pubs and basic shops - all about 15 mins walk from the holiday propert …see more
Oakridge Lynch is situated in the heart of the Golden Valley. The area offers excellent walking, superb views and some of the most charming villages to be found in England The towns of Bath, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stow on the Wold, Burford and Tetbury and all within …see more
The Old Mill is the perfect place for gatherings of friends and family. Comfortable, versatile, stylish, this is a fantastic period mill house in a sunny garden set at the heart of a quintessentially English village. …see more
• Midweek Offers • The Medieval Hall - Ancient beams, sloping floors & oodles of character, the oldest building in this convenient town centre location. Quirky shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs & clubs on the doorstep & countryside or canal walks just a 10 min stroll. …see more
• Excellent base for a family get together • Two night weekends available • Former canal workers Inn. 4 bathrooms. Wi-Fi. Quality beds & hypoallergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers • Top rated on Trip Advisor - check our Reviews! …see more
• Characterful canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option hypoallerg bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Easy walk Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London & Cheltenham …see more
• Tourist Board Four Star • Characterful canalside apartments. Excellent base for gatherings of family & friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-fi. Quality beds & 100% white cotton linen. Cafes restaurants & pubs easy walk. London by rail in 90min. …see more
• Characterful canal side Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Stroud Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London …see more
October Cottage lies in the very pretty parish of Chalford, on the north side of the River Frome. The village has a store where you can purchase fresh produce. Minchinhampton (2 miles away) has 2 golf courses open to visitors. …see more
Holiday Cottage in Gloucestershire, self catering holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire, near Cheltenham, Family holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire, Holiday homes near Cheltenham, pet friendly holiday cottage, child friendly holiday cottage, rural accommodation …see more
As well as the two balcony / terrace areas from the first floor, guests are welcome to sit outside in the garden that surrounds the house. The grounds are extensive, mainly lawn. There is ample off street parking.
One small pet welcome. …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.