2 lakeside houses on 5* Lower Mill Estate in Cotswolds/Cirencester, sleep max 16 adults +4 kids, 2 and 3 storey spacious houses opposite each other only 50 metres apart. Free Spa/pool access, 9 bedrooms/7 baths, bike hire, Sky, WiFi, town and man made beach near by.
NO HENS OR STAGS, DISCREET FAMILY GATHERINGS ONLY. …see more
- Located within the Lower Mill Estate. Clearwater Lodge is a lovely 4 bedroom glass fronted property, with a great position on the Clearwater Lake - Furnished in a contemporary style & with a log burning stove. Secure car parking, a minutes walk from the Spa facility. …see more
5bed sleeps 8+3 detachted, award wining house, uninterrupted lake views, south facing, 3 deckings, on site free spa access with indoor and outdoor pool, techno gym, steams, sauna, play area, 180 mSq of pure luxury, tennis, pub 10 min walk, Cirencester town 10 min driv …see more
Located within the Lower Mill Estate. Wild Briar is a spectacular 4 bedroom glass backed property, with a fantastic position on the Somerford Lagoon - Furnished in a contemporary style, with a log burning stove. Ample parking & just a minutes walk from the Luxury Spa. - World Class award winning, £ 6.5m on-site private Spa Complex. - Sleeps 8 - …see more
BOBTAIL is positioned in a quiet area. Hoburne Cotswold Holiday Park is an ideal place to spend a relaxing break..
Suitable for persons with restricted mobility accept for 4 steps to Caravan. Ideal for Nature lovers, FREE Fishing Bring your CAMERA/ BINOCULARS & ENJOY. FREE Entertainment Passes, FREE Fishing. Sorry, Bobtail is NOT available from November to March. …see more
Perched high above a valley this manor house style property in mellow Cotswold stone has glorious uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside. Outside there is a lovely terrace with an outdoor pool, and tennis court which makes it an ideal summer getaway. whilst the numerous open fires and wood burner,library and games , ensure a warm cosiness in the winter. …see more
Combining the perfect blend of luxury and country living - White Willow Lodge offers spacious, open-plan living & entertaining combined with kayaking, biking, fishing & a luxury spa & pool. The stunning three storey lodge offers 5 bedrooms/ 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10 + 2 3300 sq ft; 50ft long open plan kitchen/dining/lounge/TV snug; Master suite; Guest suite; Family bunk room. …see more
Ray's Cottage is one of Lechlade-on-Thames' most comfortable Cotswold holiday cottages to rent and is just a two minute walk from amenities, such as traditional riverside pubs, shops, butchers and wine merchants where you can buy all that you need for a relaxed stay. …see more
Unique self catering modern three bed house in Gloucestershire situated in picturesque MInchinhampton. It is very warm, easily accessible in all weather, with good parking, local restaurants/pubs reachable on foot, local organic food and great entertainment for all. Enjoy Minchinhampton all week, travel on foot and by bicycle, or day trip to shops, garden centres, churches …see more
• Easter Holidays • Excellent base for a family get together • Two night weekends available • Former canal workers Inn. 4 bathrooms. Wi-Fi. Quality beds & hypoallergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers • Top rated on Trip Advisor - check our Reviews! …see more
Combe cottage is furnished in a modern style while at the same time retaining many old features
Old pictures & brassware & copperware are displayed providing an authentic cottage ambience
Pay as you go meters for gas & elec BUT ALL BOOKINGS FROM JUNE 1 to AUGUST 31 power included
Top quality accommodation for up to 4 in the popular Stroud valley town of Nailsworth. Ideal for two adults. Two additional guests can be accommodated on the double sofa bed in the living room area. The Retreat has a rural feel but the town centre is a 5 min walk away. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing all that Nailsworth and its surroundings have to offer. …see more
A clean, tidy, family house in a quiet residential area of the picturesque cotswold village of Minchinhampton. Ideal for a family of 4. Pubs, cafe's, shops and pretty walks practically on your doorstep. Within a 60 minute drive are some totally diverse, great days out. Something to please everyone. A true Cotswold town ideally placed to visit many tourist destinations. …see more
• Available 4 Easter • The Medieval Hall - Ancient beams, sloping floors & oodles of character, the oldest building in this convenient town centre location. Quirky shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs & clubs on the doorstep & countryside or canal walks just a 10 min stroll. …see more
A period house situated on the edge of Rodborough Common, Stroud. A perfect escape to the Cotswolds. Award winning pub across the road. Great restaurants within a few miles. Perfect romantic weekends & family breaks.. walking & exploring the beautiful area. Checking in time upon arrival is 3pm
Checkout out time for departure is 10:00am
Minimum booking 3 nights
• Easter Holidays Late Availability • Tourist Board Four Star • Characterful canalside apartments. Excellent base for gatherings of family & friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-fi. Quality beds & 100% white cotton linen. Cafes restaurants & pubs easy walk. London by rail in 90min. …see more
• Easter Hols • Characterful canal side Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Stroud Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London …see more
• Easter Hols • Characterful canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent year-round base for couples/groups. Full Sky+/Wi-Fi. Quality beds. Option hypoallerg bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Easy walk Town Centre, 2 mins Rail to London & Cheltenham …see more
• Easter Late Availability • Canalside Apartment in former Coaching Inn. Excellent base for families/couples/friends. Full Sky+ & Wi-Fi. Quality beds & linen. Option non-allergenic bedding. Fluffy white towels,robes,slippers. Convenient Town Centre, 2min Rail to London. …see more
•Easter Offer • An unexpected property of great design, ideal for groups of friends or extended family gatherings. Up to ten individual beds plus sofa bed. Convenient location, short walk for food & drink. Canals & AONB. Less than half mile to rail, bus & coach, parking …see more
Cotswold stone cottage with a fantastic large en-suite bedroom, sensational Double Jacuzzi, Huge tv, SKY tv, DVD, WiFi available and beautiful conservatory in the South Cotswolds. (see photo's) Beautiful Village with it's own Quaint Public House, Organic Farm Shop, Cream Teas and lovely country walks. …see more
A romantic getaway for two, this pet friendly Cotswold cottage provides ultra modern kitchen and entertainment facilities alongside old stone walls, beams and a cosy log fire. Village setting on the edge of Selsley Common. Great views
Pretty pubs within walking distance
Situated on the Cotswold Way
The Cottage is a pretty Costwolds cottage situated near the heart of the village.
Built in 1827, this cottage has been sympathetically improved. Low beamed ceilings and doorways add character to this very comfortable cottage. An ideal base to explore the Cotswolds The cottage is by the river and a minute's walk to the centre of the village and its amenities.
Purposely designed relaxing getaway for two / peaceful retreat for one. Unique self contained, well-equipped ground floor apartment. Fantastic views+sunsets. Free WiFi+welcome pack. Safe onsite parking. En suite wet room; fab walk in shower. Delicious hot drinks machine Garden with table, chairs, bench, loungers+BBQ. Central location; on Cotswold Way. The AA 4 Stars. …see more