- Oak-beamed 15th century house in beautiful Dordogne village
- Under 20 mins drive from Bergerac airport (Ryanair/Flybe)
- 10 mins drive to Bergerac town
- 8 x 4m swimming pool
- Table tennis, table football, trampoline, toys
- 25 metres from village bar/restaurant Two mountain bikes are available (one man's, one woman's) and there are lots of options for cycling. …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.