Selfcatering, typical Cornish Captains Cottage full of character in walking distance to the dunes and the lost church of St Piran. Ideal for a family holiday including Modcons, decked area with garden, parking, games room and a bookable Child Day Nursery in village. …see more
- Converted detached, double glazed, stone and slate barn
- Set in the small hamlet of Rose
- One and a half miles inland from the beaches at Perranporth
- Entered down a narrow unmade lane
- Gravel courtyard which has space for a car ... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.