Holiday villa Klinkert near Porec, Istria, Croatia
from £79 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £79 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Bungalow / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
This lovely house with three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living area with open kitchen and a private swimming pool is situated in a quiet and picturesque village Zbandaj. Only a few minutes from Porec the bungalow can be reached by accessing the main road Pazin-Porec.
Zbandaj has a good restaurant with typical Istrian cuisine, church, school and mini-market to buy fresh croissants for your breakfast. A nice see view. There is BBQ on a covered terrace and in a front and aside of the house parking space for 3 cars.
Children furniture available (cot, babybox and high chair)
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Porec Plava and Zelena Laguna 6 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Pula 50 km, Nearest railway: Rijeka 80 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
From the house a wonderful seaview. It is a great pleasure to see a sunset from the terrace.
|Further details outdoors|
The garden is about 900 m2.
The swimming pool 8 x 4 m (family size)
The Istrian region has beautiful beaches. Zbandaj is ideally situated for all kind of sports especially swimming, tennis and driving on bike. Big supermarket only 5 km away from bungalow
Security deposit E 300 per stay
10% deposit to confirm your booking and 4 weeks total payment (for rental, demage deposit, cleaning and bed linnen )before your departure. Payment with cheques 8 weeks beffore departure. Insurances for cancellations are to be arranged by yourself.
Changeover day on Saturday,
The Istria region
Istria is a region on the north of Croatia. Many excursions can be made:
1) Baredine cave ,10 km away from the villa. It 's one of the most beuitiful natural fenomena of the Istrian Karst.
2. Pula with its Roman port. Here you can see many cultural monuments from the Roman time such
- Amphitheatre and Arch of the Sergius,
- Forum and Temple of Augustus.
- Amphitheatre, a stage of numerous concerts
3) Brijuni Islands (14) were declared a National Park in 1984.
Large Brijuni (Veli Brijuni) is the largest one of the archipelago. You can see some remains of a Byzantine fortification from the 2nd century B.C., Archeologic Museum, 15th century St. Jerome's church, Photo expositon of Tito ("Tito on Brijuni)
4) From Porec you can visit by boat Vrsar, Rovinj and Limski Fjord where you can have a swim near Winnetou's cave. These excursions can be easily done by car too.
5) Zagreb, a capital of Croatia, one of the European metropolis that have preserved the spirit of the past times. You can visit :
- Botanical Garden, Mimara Museum from the 19th century, Croatian National Theater and Opera House
- Art Pavilion, the square of King Tomislav, Upper Town (Gornji Grad),
- In Gradec you can see St. Mark's Square, Jesuit Square, Stone Gate (Kamena Vrata), Cathedral, market.
- Many shopping possibilities.
6) VENICE - From Porec harbour you take a boat to the most romantic city. A cruise takes 2 hours. A visit to :
- St. Mark's Square,
- the Palace, Ponte Rialto and many historic buildings.
7. One hour drive from the villa to a famous Postojna Cave which is 20 km large, or Skocjanske Jame Cave.
8. Picturesque villages like Opatija and Rabac are ont the east coast of Istria. More inland is beatuilful Labin
Until 1943 Porec has been unther Italian administration. Everywhere you can see the Italian influence: narrow streets, churches, squares, the names indicated in Italian language. Porec= Parenzo, Vrsar=Orsera, Rovinj=Rovigno, Novigrad=Citta Nova, Pula=Pola etc.
Porec has about 12000 inhabitants and it is the most developped community in Croatia. Here you can find many traces of Roman architectrue some of them are from twenty centuries ago but still preserved: a forum, Cardo decumanus, Cardo maximus. The most notable is Euphrasian Basilica from the sixth century. This is the most valubale. monument of the sacral architecture.
In down-town of Porce Aquarium, or take a touristic train to Zelena and Plava laguna., very interested, especially to children. Music festivals during the summer. Not far from Porec Motovun, Beram and Hum.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Apr 2015
Based in Netherlands