Sunset in Tropea N.6
from £32 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
- Sunset in Tropea 6 is located only a 10 minute walk from the white sandy beaches of Zambrone where you can take in the breathtaking scenery of cliffs and coves while bathing in the warm crystal blue waters.
- Leading from the open plan kitchen and living area is a good sized terrace furnished with table, chairs and parasol for dining 'al fresco' while taking in the stunning views.
- With 1 double bedroom and a comfortable double sofa bed in the living room as well as ample storage space, the apartment is ideal for couples and small families alike.
- Marina di Zambrone is a stone's throw from the apartment and there you will find a variety of bars and restaurants. The nearby Zambrone village offers all the amenities you expect for a comfortable and enjoying stay - pizzeria, restaurants bars, supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser, post office, and cash point. Local produce such as fresh fish, meat and cheese are delivered daily.
For the funseekers there is an Aquapark nearby.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Zambrone 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lamezia 45 km, Nearest railway: Zambrone 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- Cots available on request.
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
About this location
The Calabria region
Calabria is the region known as the toe of the Italian boot. With over 800km of coastline, rocky coves, spectacular mountains, and national parks it is considered Italy's hidden gem.
Despite an increase in tourism in recent years, Calabria has managed to retain its historical roots. As you travel through the valleys and old towns, you will come across many castles, churches and historical monuments.
Calabria is very popular with Italian holidaymakersand it is no wonder considering the Mediterranean climate. The summers are dry and warm with average temperatures around 26°C With the exception of the mountains and higher lands, the temperatures never fall below 13°C even in the winter months.
Cuisine in the region is typically Italian with tasty pastas, meats, cheeses and there is also a strong Greek influence with ingredients such as honey and figs.
FESTIVALS & EVENTS:
- Red Onion Festival(Tropea - July)
This event celebrates the queen of Tropea cookery, famous for its sweet, delicate taste. The festival ends with games and a music concert.
- The Feast of the Tourist' (Vibo Valentia-August)
Celebrates the end of the summer holidays. You can see the gathering of the 'giants' larger-than-life paper mache depictions of Saracens; the final election of 'Miss Vibo Valentia' and live music concerts. Taste the delicious products of the region. The festival ends with an offering of sumptuous pastries, cakes and delicious sweets from Vibo's finest pastry chefs.
- Blues Festival (Tropea-September)
Well know jazz stars and newcomers from all over the world come to perform at the festival.
Zambrone village offers good traditional Italian hospitality with the majority of the hub around the 'piazza' (square). You will find local bars, restaurants, pizzeria, cafes and a weekly market as well as amenities such as a butchery, grocery store, fishmonger, pharmacy and post office.
The town of Tropea which is a 10 minute drive or train journey away is a must see. Perched on cliffs 70 metres above the stunning beaches, you will not fail to be mesmerised by this unique and charming town with its maze of cobbled streets. After wandering around the churches and 'palazzi', stop for a refreshment in one of the numerous bars and cafes and watch the world go by.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
89% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Apr 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted