Bungalow | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
On the southwest coast of Zakynthos, in the beautiful Gulf of Laganas is the small village of Keri Lake and it is here that you will find Villa Jasmine, located 100m from the beach, in a quiet and picturesque area. Bougainvillea House consists of a spacious open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom with double bed second bedroom with two single beds and both bedrooms have air-conditioning. There is also a family bathroom with shower and a large veranda overlooking the garden.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||(Sandy) 300 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The light and airy kitchen/diner has plenty of workspace, a small oven with hob and is otherwise fully equipped for your self-catering purposes. From the living room area there are two bedrooms, a double and a twin. The twin bedroom has French doors leading to a private veranda.
|Further details outdoors|
A child-friendly garden surrounds the villa where there are seating areas and a BBQ. To the rear of the property is an olive grove.
• Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos) to the property.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
The Ionian Islands region
Zakynthos is the island for those who love beaches. The coastline offers beautiful sandy beaches, sheltered coves and dramatic cliffs to the North. Head inland though, through olive groves and valleys clad in pine forests, and you will discover fascinating Greek villages where time has stood still.
Limni Keri derives its name from the lake which used to exist there. The beach is sand and pebbles with the warm and shallow waters making it perfect for families. There are several tavernas, bars, supermarkets and a bakery. From Limni Keri you can also take a small boat over to the nearby (uninhabited) island of Marathonisi.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
6 Jun 2012
"Modest but complete. Everything You need to have a soothing vacation"
1) Everything was as described. The payment and booking with Agnitravel was not complicated. Their service and emailresponse time was excellent.2) The owner Yannis is a nice person, who is around alo… More