About the home
On the south west coast of Zakynthos, in the beautiful Gulf of Laganas is the small village of Keri with its beautiful and unspoilt sandy beach. It is here that you will find Villa Jasmine, located 100m from the beach front, in a quiet and picturesque area.
Villa Jasmine consists of a spacious open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom with double bed second bedroom with two single beds and both bedrooms have air-conditioning. There is also a family bathroom with shower and a large veranda overlooking the garden.
Outside at the front of the villa is a pretty covered veranda with dining table and chairs.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Luxuries:||Internet access, Staffed Property|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-fi available|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The light and airy kitchen/diner has plenty of workspace, a small oven with hob and is otherwise fully equipped for your self-catering purposes. T
he lounge area has a sofa bed which can be used for an additional person if required.
From the living room area there are two bedrooms, a double and a twin. The twin bedroom has French doors leading to a private veranda.
Further details outdoors:
A child-friendly garden surrounds the villa where there are seating areas and a BBQ.
To the rear of the property is an olive grove.
• Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
• Booking Notes - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
The Ionian Islands region
Zakynthos is the island for those who love beaches. The coastline offers beautiful sandy beaches, sheltered coves and dramatic cliffs to the North. Head inland though, through olive groves and valleys clad in pine forests, and you will discover fascinating Greek villages where time has stood still.
The Zakynthos / Keri area
Limni Keri derives its name from the lake which used to exist there. The beach is sand and pebbles with the warm and shallow waters making it perfect for families. There are several tavernas, bars, supermarkets and a bakery. From Limni Keri you can also take a small boat over to the nearby (uninhabited) island of Marathonisi.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Zakynthos has its own international airport located 6km south of Zakynthos town. Daily ferries run from Italy and there are regular ferries to Killini on mainland Greece. There is also a ferry to Kefalonia.
The Map Opposite (Click to Zoom in) Shows the Exact Location of the Villa.
Activities near Zakynthos
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Apr 13||25 May 13||€ 273||€ 39||€ 39||4 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jul 13||€ 497||€ 71||€ 71||4 Nights|
|1 Jul 13||13 Jul 13||€ 658||€ 94||€ 94||4 Nights|
|13 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||€ 966||€ 138||€ 138||4 Nights|
|24 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 861||€ 123||€ 123||4 Nights|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 497||€ 71||€ 71||4 Nights|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 273||€ 39||€ 39||4 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
The above calendar is accurate and automatically updated daily.
You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Agni Travel (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Aphrodite in Turunc, Turkey
Bougainvillea in Corfu, Greece
Villa Vasillis in Corfu, Greece
Vali in Kefalonia, Greece
Holiday villas in Greece (2,814)