other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa Eora is a small complex of unique boutique style accommodation consisting of one villa and studio/apartments . They overlook the harbour of the fishing village of Limni - Keri and the gulf of Lagana, and are situated on the outskirts of Keri the southern -most village of Zakynthos.
Nestled in the mountains of Keri (Maglavia) with a bird's eye view of the whole of the gulf of Laganas and Marathonisi, (the national sea park of the caretta caretta turtle), and a backdrop of one of the densest forests of Zakynthos.
We offer newly renovated accommodation for visitors who want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature on a cosmopolitan Greek island. Here visitors can enjoy a lovely early morning hike in the mountains or jog along the country road and if energetic can walk down for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Keri beach.. …however the climb back up is not for couch potatoes!! Alternatively, they can relax by the balcony pool overlooking the bay and watch the boats and yachts come and go.
The complex itself offers large tree-filled grounds to wander around, a beautiful garden to relax in and a lovely swimming pool for all its guests and of course free parking.
1. The Villa, is a 3 bed-roomed house which can accommodate 5 - 8 people. Lounge dining area, fully equipped kitchen , and shower /wc on the ground floor, where the one couch opens out into a king size double bed. 2 bedrooms (with double beds, in each) and a shower/ wc are situated on the first floor, and to top it all a cosy bedroom loft (with a queen size double bed), which opens out to a private terrace and where guests can absorb the sun in front of the breath taking view. Cot, high chair and camper bed available on request
2. The studios accommodate 2 persons and come equipped with a small kitchen and fridge and oven/stove. Each studio leads out to a veranda with an unparalleled view. The 2 beds in the studios are traditional built in single beds. Should a family of 4 wish to visit but do not want to rent a whole villa, the studios can be joined by a double inter-leading door which connects the adjacent studios to each other.
· Fresh water swimming pool
· Pool bar with light snacks and refreshments
· Ceiling fans
· LED Flat-screen TV's with digital reception
· These are self catered and cleaning accommodations, however housekeeping services every 2 days, regular sheet changes and
towel changes every 3 days
· Washing machine, ironing board and iron for common use.(laundry area)
Situated 20 km from Zakynthos and 15 km from the airport , the town of
Keri with its famous light-house, is only 3 km away. Below, a steep 600 m
walk, the fishing village of Limni Keri with all its restaurants and cafes
and of course its beach are available for your discovery. There you can
hire boats for the day or hour to visit Marathonisi, the favourite nesting
place for the caretta caretta turtles and an idyllic island to see. You can
also take the boat out to visit the Keri caves a smaller version of the
famous Blue caves of Zakynthos.
Zakynthos has many interesting places of natural beauty such as the
famous Navagio (shipwreck) beach approximately an hour's drive away.
How to get to Villa Eora and studios:
GPS Co-ordinates 37 40 42.87 N and 20 50 1.06 E
From the port. Turn left at the port intersection and follow
the signs to Lagana, Airport, Keri (20km). (Zakynthos Keri road)
From theAirport head south or follow signs to Lagana and at the intersection turn left onto the Zakyntho Keri road.
At the Limni Keri fork vere slightly onto the on the right fork.The sign reads Keri 5km. After about 500m you will see a sign for Marathia 3km (left). Turn left towards Marathia (there is also a Villa Eora sign underneath) and follow the road for 1 km as it takes you through the olive groves. After 1km you will turn right into a steep country road (also a Villa Eora sign here) after 250m you will see the entrance on the left.
Your hosts Costa and Marie are on site or a mere phone call away 24/7 to offer
assistance and ensure a pleasant and memorable stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Fax machine, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
30 Apr 2014
"Our best vacations ever!"
This place is amazing, we had the best time ever! And believe me I know what I'm talking about, we spent there fabulous 4 weeks! When we started organization of our vacations, we couldn't ev… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Aug 2014
Based in Greece