from £303 /night help
Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 18
Marjo Residence is a luxury house for max. 18 people located in Koscielisko in a very quiet location, very close to the hiking trails and has great communication to the various attractions of Zakopane. Residence has a beautiful large garden with a pond, barbecue hut and wonderful views of the Western Tatras.
At level 1 (basement) there are:
- very well equipped gym room
- finnish sauna with a barrel bath with cold water
- pool room with playground for small children and table pool and ping pong table
At level 0 there are:
- spacious furnitured living room with TV and fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen
- a dining area with huge a dining table
- exit to the garden and terrace with garden furniture
- indoor swimming pool measuring 11 m x 7 m, depth from 60 cm to 150 cm
- garage for 2 cars
At level 1 there are 4 bedrooms:
- Zimowy room for 4 people - is equipped with a bedroom with a queen size bed measuring 180cm x 200cm, living room with a double sofa bed and a bathroom with bath and shower bath. The room has a private balcony.
- Debowy room for 2 people - is equipped with a bedroom with a queen size bed measuring 140cm x 200cm and bathroom with shower. The room has a private balcony.
- Limba room for 3 people - family room consisting of two rooms - a bedroom with a queen size bed measuring 140cm x 200cm and a small room with a single sofa bed. The modern bathroom has a shower cabin .
- Sloneczny apartment for 4 people - consists of a cozy bedroom with a queen size bed measuring 140cm x 200cm, a comfortable living room with double sofa with dimensions of 120cm x 190 cm, and functional, fully equipped kitchenette - cooker, fridge, electric kettle and crockery and tableware for 4 persons . The room has a private balcony.
At level 2 there are 2 bedrooms:
- Malinowy room for 1 person - is equipped with a sofa bed and a bathroom with shower.
- Bursztynowy room for 4 people - family room consisting of two rooms - a bedroom with a queen size bed and a bedroom with two single beds. The modern bathroom has a shower cabin .
In front of the building there are 4 parking places.
The residence is equipped with a wireless WiFi network.
|Size||Sleeps up to 18, 6 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Krakow Balice 100 km, Nearest railway: Zakopane Central Station 7 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 6 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (7), Cots (1), Dining seats for 18, Lounge seats for 18|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Southern Poland region
Koscielisko is a smart area, close to Zakopane (5 km) and with many villas and a genuine peaceful atmosphere. The variety and attractiveness of the landscape, diverse and endemic flora and fauna as well as extensive opportunities for sporting activities combine to make a great holiday destination both in summer and winter.
In one of the most scenic areas of the Tatra Mountains, Koscielisko is rightfully considered one of the birthplaces of Polish skiing, especially as it has produced a total of 38 competitors for the Winter Olympics, unparalleled elsewhere in the country. The place is also famous for its biathlon centre, and the number of renowned sports events, including World Championships, that have been held here.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
93% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Dec 2014
Based in Poland
Credit cards accepted
- Lesser Poland Province
- 320 properties
- 249 properties
- Liptovsky Mikulas-old
- 8 properties
- Liptovsky Mikulas
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties