Penthouse with large terrace
Penthouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Interested guests please send me a message to inquire about availability before booking- You will get an answer in a few minutes. Thank you
Welcome! Willkommen! Bienevenido! Benevenuti! Bienvenue!
So you're planing an exciting vacation/getaway/holiday to Zagreb? Look no further for your perfect accommodation.
Large living room - 2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Large private terrace
First, the basic details/features of my brand new, spacious, bright, fully furnished apartment:
- Located on top floor of a 5 story building, with elevator.
- Spacious living room: 52" HD Plasma TV (80 channels), Play Station 3 with Blue-Ray and great audio system
- Open design kitchen with breakfast counter and stools, fully equipped with stove, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- One large bedroom (200x180 bed, large closet space, 32'' HD LCD) one smaller bedroom (200x160 bed) + there is also a sofa in the living room which opens up to a double bed
- 2 bathrooms with floor heating (one bath, one shower)
- Large dining table for six
- Large terrace where you can kick back and relax and balcony with views of The River Sava and the city skyline
- Air conditioner + heating
- Non smoking apartment, but if you must smoke you can use the terrace
- Free private parking
„What's included with my stay?"
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blankets
- Kettle, toster, pots, pans, plates, bowels, cups, and cooking utensils
- Unlimited High-speed WiFi (upload/download speed 15 mbps)
- All utilities
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Play Station 3 console with many games including karaoke Singstar with more than 200 songs
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of my guests!!
- Apartment is located next to banks of The River Sava which serve as foot and cycle paths
- Bundek Park is located 500 m from the builidng, a 35 hectare oasis of peace, greenery and nature where many locals come here at the weekend to exercise, walk and relax.
-Around the corner is a grocery store, bakery and my favourite restaurant Sofra where you can enjoy authentic Bosnian specialities
-Tram station is located only 100 meters from the building and within 15 minutes line 6 takes you directly to the main square (9 stops to Trg bana Jelacica)- ticket price 15 kn (2.5 $)
- Bus station is literally in front of the building and direct line takes you to the city center (Main Railway Station and King Tomislav Square) within 10 minutes - ticket price 15 kn (2.5 $)
-Taxi is the quickest option and really not expensive, maximum 40 kn (6.5 $) to the main square, so if there are more than 2 of you, it is even cheaper than public transport
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT
I am extremely flexible on check in times. Check out times are also flexible but based on when the next guests are coming (if there are guests coming next day check out is 10 am). Check-out is also very simple. The door locks automatically so all you have to do is leave the key on the coffe table and you're al set!
Zagreb brochures/maps and magazines with things to do will be provided upon check-in.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them - whether on the apartment or on Zagreb more generally. Just hit the "inquire" button!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
70% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Aug 2014
Based in Croatia
- 437 properties
- Marina, Croatia
- 93 properties
- 42 properties
- Novo Mesto
- 14 properties
- Island of Molat
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties