Success Luxury Accommodation
About the home
In addition to relaxing in your luxury apartment or on the beach, guests can enjoy a range of water activities, gentle walks in the forest and several one-day guided tours to:
* Kornati islands (boat trip around islands)
* Krka waterfalls (sight-seeing and swimming)
* Plitvice national park (gentle walk through forests and pristine lakes)
* Paklenica national park (mountain hiking)
* Zadar’s old town (historical sight-seeing)
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Kozino, 100m|
Nearest amenities: 3km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Fax, Pool / Snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
Strictly no smoking except on the balcony.
The Dalmatia region
The Zadar region has several hundred islands. Just offshore of the Zadar coast is a string of islands beginning with the largest: Pag, Dugi Otok, Ugljan and Pasman, leading to the smaller ones:
Silba, Molat, Olib, Premuda, Iz, Vrgada and Sestrunj.
The Zadar / Kozino area
Zadar is a charming coastal town that blends its rich heritage of over three thousand years with 21st century modern infrastructure. Zadar is an ideal holiday destination with numerous fun-filled and relaxing activities. Its attractiveness is greatly due to it being located in the middle of the Adriatic coast, with four National Parks surrounding it: Plitvica Lakes, Paklenica mountain, the unique Rivera Krka waterfalls and a string of exquisite islands called Kornati.
No less attractive are the nature Parks of Telascica, the canyon of the Zrmanja River and the largest natural lake in Croatia – Lake Vrana in the vicinity of Biograd. These places are within easy reach from Zadar - about one hour drive by car. Another main attraction are the sea organs in Zadar harbour - the world’s only music instrument which generates music from the movement of waves. Zadar is also world renown for its breath-taking sunsets.
For centuries, Zadar has been the capital city of Dalmatia and is presently the centre of the region. It is a city with a rich and ancient heritage:
* The Roman Forum from the 1st century;
* St. Donatus’ Church from the 9th century is the most famous medieval basilica and trademark of the city;
* the reconstructed Romanesque St. Grisigono's Church from the 12th century;
* the St. Mary's bell tower from the year 1105;
* the St. Anastasia's Cathedral from the 13th century;
* the People's Square with the City's Lodge;
* the Guardhouse from the 16th century;
* the mighty fortification walls with first class Sea-farer's and land gates from the 16th century;
* the Three and Five Wells Squares; and
* many palaces, villas and other historic monuments.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* 20 km from Zadar Airport. There are daily flights to/from Zagreb. During summer holiday season, there are several flights connecting major European cities (http://success.com.hr/www.zadar-airport.hr)
*150 km from Split airport
* Cheap flights available by RyanAir, Germanwings
* Taxis and Car hire available from http://www.lulic.hr/taxi/en/ Fare should be no more than 20 euros.
* Zadar is a two hour drive from Zagreb and a one hour drive from Split.
* Zadar can be reached by car ferry boat from Ancona, Italy (7 hours)
* Rijeka, Split and Dubrovnik
Activities near Zadar
Tennis in town
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
21 May 2012
Lors de notre séjour (3 nuits), nous avons pleinement pu profiter de la quiétude du lieu dans cet appartement situé à Kozino (6 kms de Zadar - 10 mns en voiture).
Même si nous n'avons pas... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|A||1 Oct 12||30 Dec 12||£ 385||£ 55||£ 55||n/a|
|A||3 Jan 13||1 Jun 13||£ 385||£ 55||£ 55||1 Night|
|B||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 455||£ 65||£ 65||1 Night|
|C||1 Jul 13||20 Jul 13||£ 735||£ 105||£ 105||4 Nights|
|D||20 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 903||£ 129||£ 129||4 Nights|
|C||24 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 735||£ 105||£ 105||1 Night|
|B||14 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 455||£ 65||£ 65||1 Night|
|A||1 Oct 13||31 Dec 13||£ 385||£ 55||£ 55||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Supplement for each additional Person: 10 Eur per day.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Croatia and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2011. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.