Farmhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Ta' Cikka a fully airconditioned farmhouse is located in Xaghra enjoying spectacular country and sea views. On the first floor there is a main bedroom en-suite with bathroom, spare shower room, fully equipped kitchen-dining, sitting room with cable T.V. and electric fireplace, telephone, washing machine, safe deposit box, iron and ironing board and a barbeque area.
Going through a marble staircase which leads you to the 1st floor, there is a main bedroom and a twin bedroom, both en suite with shower room or bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a spacious terrace overlooking spectacular country views. All rooms with ceiling fans and insect screens. An underground garage is also available.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ramla Bay / Marsalforn Bay|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Luqa|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors|
Sun loungers and umbrellas
Pool measures 6.5m x 3.6m facing sunset
Head shower near pool
* Booking must be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
* Changes in booking are to be forwarded the earliest possible and are subject to acceptance and/or availability.
* 50% deposit of the total amount will be required to confirm the booking and is to be effected by not later then 7 days from the date of booking acceptance.
* Final payment of the remaining amount is to be settled within one month before arrival.
* Payments may be done through bank transfers.
Additional Charges :
* Specific requirements and additional services are provided at an extra charge.
* Clients are requested to inform us during the booking process of any needs in order to comply to their requests in time.
* Cancellation must be provided in writing by e-mail. Cancellation by phone may not be accepted. Should booking be cancelled, the 50% deposit and additional charges will be retained as cancellation fee.
* If Cancellation will occur two months before arrival date, deposit will be refunded.
* Any damage to the property caused by guests will be charged to the person in charge or the guests/group.
The Island of Gozo region
Gozo is an island which makes part of the Maltese archipelago. It's geographically to the north of Malta and more rural than it's sister island. Its 36,000 inhabitants are known as Gozitans. It enjoys mild winters and long warm summers and boasts of some 300 days of sunshine per year. Its laid back Mediterranean lifestyle and friendly locals make it an ideal destination for all seasons. The official languages are English and Maltese but Italian and French are also widely spoken.
Just like Malta, Gozo's history spans 7000 fascinating years. Through the ages, different peoples have created a colourful 14km mosaic, seeped in history and culture. It is the result of a melting pot of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, British and European influences.
Gozo is home to the oldest free standing temples in the world; older even than the pyramids of Egypt and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Citadel crowning the island knows it's beginnings in the Middle Ages and its upkeep during the rule by the Knights of St John.
For a total visit of this Mediterranean island be sure not to miss being part of a village festa. During summer, each weekend is coloured with processions, brass music, and breathtaking fireworks.
Whether it's the sun, the sea, the history, the culture, the food or the fun, all is at reach on Gozo.
The island awaits you...
Ix-Xaghra (pronounced: shara) is built on a hill to the central north-east of the island of Gozo. It lies just under four kilometres from Rabat, the town of the island, and is aptly described as the village of the goddess and the Madonna. Ix - Xaghra was one of the earliest inhabited areas of Gozo.
Xaghra enjoys very rich historical sites, undoubtedly the most famous are the Ggantija Temples which are one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. They date back to 3600 - 3200 B.C., which makes them older than the Pyramids of Egypt and the oldest known human structure in the world.
Apart from this, Xaghra also has a number of grottoes, such as Calypso Cave which plays a role in Greek mythology.
Our farmhouses are 10 minutes walking distance away from Marsalforn and 20 minutes away from Ramla Bay. They are 15 minutes away from the centre where shops, the local church and other services are located. If you are using a car then all the mentioned places are 5 minutes away or less. In fact, nothing is more than 20 minutes away by car on this island.