Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
ONLY 1.8 MILES TO LEGOLAND - FREE WIFI- FREE SECURE PARKING.This refurbished two double bedroom executive apartment in the ever popular Knights Place town centre development is an ideal base for a short let for business or pleasure. The apartment has a double bed in the master bedroom and twin single beds in the second bedroom. (an additional single folding bed can be added to sleep an extra guest) There is a good size living room with its own balcony as well as leather sofa, two tub chairs and dining table/chairs for 4 (2 more folding chairs in cupboard). Being open plan to the newly fitted kitchen with all the appliances and facilities. There are lovely communal gardens plus secure underground allocated parking. The newly fitted bathroom has a full size bath as well as a separate shower cubicle. The apartment is only a short walk to the heart of Windsor town centre shops and amenities.RATES INCLUDE ALL UTILITIES, COUNCIL TAX, SKY TV AND BROADBAND/WIFI. (Shuttle service available for airport drop off / collection)
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||West Wittering 153 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Heathrow 19 km, Nearest railway: Windsor and Eton Central 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Storage cupboard with iron and ironing board.
- Wooden flooring, 2 seater sofa plus 2 single chairs, folding dining table and four chairs (additional 2 folding chairs in cupboard), TV, DVD, SKY TV package, WIFI, door to balcony.
- Open plan from living room, newly fitted kitchen with electric hob, fan assisted electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery.
- Wooden flooring, king size double bed, bedside units, built in wardrobes.
- Wooden flooring, single bed, bunk beds (two single beds together) hanging rail, chest of drawers, bedside units.
- Full size bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
- Rent includes all bills, SKY TV package, broadband. Additional folding single bed can be used in living room for extra sleeping arrangements. Travel cot and high chair available by request at time of booking. (please note additional charges apply for extra folding beds, high chair and travel cot if required)
The Central Southern England region
An ideal location to base yourself for an exciting holiday with lots to see and do. Access to London is available by Train, coach or car and can be as short as 20 minutes. The area is very green with lots of lakes, forests and countryside as well as bustling towns and cities. A day out to the coast is also possible again via train, coach or car the nearest beach or sea side town is approximately one hour away. Visitors with young children will find lots to see and do with farms, play centres, river trips, Legoland and lots of outdoor activities too.
Windsor is a historic riverside town with a magnificent castle. Local attractions include Legoland, the River Thames, the Great Park, Virginia Waters, Frogmore House, Dorney Rowing Lake (for the Olympics 2012).
A wide range of pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and night life.