Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Marina View is a modern, spacious apartment overlooking the marina in the heart of Weymouth, close to many local attractions including the beach, harbour and town centre.
Internally, this first floor apartment is well equipped in a contemporary style. The property benefits from a furnished balcony leading from the living area that makes the most of the harbour and town views.
The area is home to a fine selection of eateries, bars, restaurants and shops, whilst the esplanade, attractions and beach are easily accessible.
The shallow waters of Weymouth Bay provide fantastic conditions for kite surfing, wind surfing and sailing, and played host to a series of major sailing events in the 2012 Olympics.
Please note: This property has a Friday changeover during July and August.
Terms and conditions: *This offer is valid on new bookings which include Christmas day 2012 at Marina View. ** This offer is valid on new bookings which include New Year’s Eve 2012. This offer is subject to availability, changeover rules and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any discount.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Furnished with two sofas seating four, remote controlled wall-mounted electric fireplace and a coffee table.
- Features a 32” flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player.
- Access to the balcony with views over the marina.
- Dining area complete with a table, seating for four and views over the marina.
- Features an electric oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer dryer.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, fitted double wardrobe, chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets with lamps and a TV.
- Views over the marina from the window.
- En-suite complete with a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Furnished with twin beds, single wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with lamp.
- Main family bathroom featuring a wc, wash basin, bath with shower mixer taps, mirror, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one complete with a shower, wc and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Situated on the first floor with lift access.
- Furnished balcony complete with table and four chairs.
- Views over Weymouth Marina.
- Off-street parking for one car in the allocated garage.
- Situated in the heart of Weymouth, close to the town centre, beach, esplanade and marina.
- Located near a good selection of eateries, bars, shops and attractions.
- Easy access to Weymouth Bay.
The West Country region
Did you know
Dorset was Jane Austen's home and features in many films?
Dorset’s beautiful and dramatic scenery has long made the county a favourite with writers, poets and film crews.
Jurassic cliffs plunge alongside picturesque harbour towns and coastal resorts, providing an impressive backdrop for the many popular Dorset holiday destinations.
Blue Chip Holidays can offer Dorset holiday cottages in many of the county’s towns, each of which has a slightly different experience to offer than the next.
Poole has one of the world’s largest natural harbours
Portland Castle was built in 1539 by Henry VIII to defend Weymouth
Tours of Thomas Hardy’s Dorset are operated throughout the county
Town and island rich in heritage and historical significance
Dramatic Jurassic coast and island scenery
Fabulous natural and sea life attractions
Weymouth town and Portland island are steeped in history. From Roman Galleys to Spanish Galleons the harbour and Island have seen more than their fair share of naval history and Royal patronage.
While Henry VIII contented himself building forts to stave off foreign invasion, George III made Weymouth his summer holiday residence, attracting many wealthy ladies and gentlemen to the fashionable seaside town, and influencing its architecture leaving many magnificent buildings, statues and landmarks.
Blessed with beaches that range from the pebble rich 18 mile Chesil Beach tombolo, to Weymouth Beach’s sandy shores, Weymouth and Portland have a great choice of places to visit and enjoy in both the hot summer months and the wild winter weeks.
Add this to miles of stunning Jurassic coastline, a great range of family friendly attractions and a good choice of museums, and you have a surprisingly rich range of activities to keep you busy during your stay in the area.