66 Ocean Views
from £53 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Ocean Views is a new luxury seafront development of apartments on the Isle of Portland in Dorset, situated on the Jurassic coast beside Chesil Beach, a location guaranteed to inspire.
The apartments have been finished to the highest standard with high quality flooring, wooden decked balconies and polished granite worktops exemplifying the kind of craftsmanship and quality materials that define Ocean Views. The development also boasts a state-of-the-art health and fitness centre complete with an indoor swimming pool, and is set in thoughtfully landscaped grounds.
Being home to some of the finest small boat sailing waters in northern Europe the Isle of Portland is an ideal setting for sailing, windsurfing and other outdoor activities. The Ocean Views development benefits from being in close proximity to the official venue for the Olympic sailing events in 2012. Situated close by is the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy where the national sailing championships are frequently held throughout the year.
With easy access from London, the South East, the West Country, South Wales and the Midlands it’s easy to see why Weymouth and Portland has recently been voted a top three 'up and coming' area to live by the Sunday Times.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bournemouth International 70 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Stylish open plan living/kitchen/dining.
- Furnished with a charcoal corner sofa bed.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32” TV with Freeview and DVD/Blu-Ray player.
- A dongle provided for internet access.
- Benefits from access onto the balcony with sea views.
- Contemporary kitchen with hi-gloss units and black granite worktops.
- Features integrated Neff appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven with integrated microwave and hob, and a washing machine.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a kettle and toaster.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Complete with a double wardrobe with shelves to one side.
- Benefits from access onto the balcony.
- En-suite consists of a wc, large shower cubicle, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' twin beds that can be arranged as a double on request.
- Complete with a tall draw unit and a vanity dresser.
- Benefits from access onto the balcony.
- Bedroom one en-suite consists of a wc, large shower cubicle, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- The fully tiled main bathroom consists of a wc, shower, wash basin and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- The furnished balcony boasts sea views.
- The balcony features a round table with four chairs.
- Use of the on-site fitness suit featuring gym equipment, an indoor swimming pool (constant depth 1.4m), Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Designated parking.
- Within immediate proximity to Portland Castle, Chesil Beach, Sailing Academy, restaurants, bars and Portland Marina, the official 2012 Olympic sailing venue.
The Dorset region
Dorset’s beautiful and dramatic scenery has long made the county a favourite with writers, poets and film crews. Jurassic cliffs plunge alongside picturesque harbour towns and coastal resorts, providing an impressive backdrop for the many popular Dorset holiday destinations. Blue Chip Holidays can offer Dorset holiday cottages in many of the county’s towns, each of which has a slightly different experience to offer than the next.
Poole has one of the world’s largest natural harbours
Portland Castle was built in 1539 by Henry VIII to defend Weymouth
Tours of Thomas Hardy’s Dorset are operated throughout the county
Weymouth town and Portland island are steeped in history. From Roman Galleys to Spanish Galleons the harbour and Island have seen more than their fair share of naval history and Royal patronage. While Henry VIII contented himself building forts to stave off foreign invasion, George III made Weymouth his summer holiday residence, attracting many wealthy ladies and gentlemen to the fashionable seaside town, and influencing its architecture leaving many magnificent buildings, statues and landmarks.
Blessed with beaches that range from the pebble rich 18 mile Chesil Beach tombolo, to Weymouth Beach’s sandy shores, Weymouth and Portland have a great choice of places to visit and enjoy in both the hot summer months and the wild winter weeks. Add this to miles of stunning Jurassic coastline, a great range of family friendly attractions and a good choice of museums, and you have a surprisingly rich range of activities to keep you busy during your stay in the area.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 2340 properties
- 1861 properties
- 365 properties
- 57 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 26 properties