Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Harbour Reach is a modern development ideally situated for the beach and the many attractions that Weymouth has to offer.
4 Harbour Reach is a stylish first floor apartment offering an open plan living/kitchen/dining area. The main bedroom benefits from patio doors leading out to a balcony complete with two chairs, perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
The town centre is a short walk away, here you will find an abundance of shops, restaurants and cafes to enjoy. The area also offers numerous attractions such as The Sea Life Park and Marine Sanctuary. The shallow waters of Weymouth Bay provide fantastic conditions for kite surfing, wind surfing and sailing, and will play host to a series of major sailing events in the run up to 2012, including the Olympic finals themselves.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bournemouth International 62.12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa and two armchairs.
- Features a 28” flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- The dining area features a table and four chairs.
- Features an electric oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Fully equipped with a range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets complete with lamps.
- En-suite to bedroom one features a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Furnished with twin beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet complete with lamp.
- Features a bath with shower mixer taps, wc, wash basin and mirrors.
-En-suite to bedroom one features a shower, wc and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Situated on the first floor and is accessed by one flight of stairs.
- Balcony accessed from main bedroom complete with two chairs.
- A short walk to Weymouth Beach and town centre.
- Off-street parking for one car.
- On-street parking available in the area.
The West Country region
Dorset’s beautiful and dramatic scenery has long made the county a favourite with writers, poets and film crews. Jurassic cliffs plunge alongside picturesque harbour towns and coastal resorts, providing an impressive backdrop for the many popular Dorset holiday destinations. Blue Chip Holidays can offer Dorset holiday cottages in many of the county’s towns, each of which has a slightly different experience to offer than the next.
Poole has one of the world’s largest natural harbours
Portland Castle was built in 1539 by Henry VIII to defend Weymouth
Tours of Thomas Hardy’s Dorset are operated throughout the county
Weymouth town and Portland island are steeped in history. From Roman Galleys to Spanish Galleons the harbour and Island have seen more than their fair share of naval history and Royal patronage. While Henry VIII contented himself building forts to stave off foreign invasion, George III made Weymouth his summer holiday residence, attracting many wealthy ladies and gentlemen to the fashionable seaside town, and influencing its architecture leaving many magnificent buildings, statues and landmarks.
Blessed with beaches that range from the pebble rich 18 mile Chesil Beach tombolo, to Weymouth Beach’s sandy shores, Weymouth and Portland have a great choice of places to visit and enjoy in both the hot summer months and the wild winter weeks. Add this to miles of stunning Jurassic coastline, a great range of family friendly attractions and a good choice of museums, and you have a surprisingly rich range of activities to keep you busy during your stay in the area.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 6 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 267 properties
- 266 properties
- 187 properties
- 122 properties
- 97 properties
- Lyme Regis
- 74 properties
- 71 properties
- 53 properties
- Sherborne, Dorset
- 46 properties
- Blandford Forum
- 42 properties
- 41 properties
- 37 properties
- 22 properties
- 21 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 13 properties
- Corfe Castle
- 10 properties
- Bere Regis
- 6 properties
- 6 properties