Wow, Nassau Court
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Nassau Court is an exclusive development built on the shoreline at Westward Ho! With such a unique position it benefits from one of the most spectacular sea views in the South West. A full length balcony runs the length of the apartment to make the most of this exclusive location.
There is an open air sea water swimming pool adjacent to the apartment which is open during the summer months.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 99 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- The apartment has been designed to a very high standard.
- The main focal point is the stunning sea view and the apartment is designed with floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Two cream leather sofas are positioned to enjoy the view.
- Entertainment is provided by a flat screen LCD TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player.
- Selection of books and board games are on offer.
- Tea and biscuits are left out for guests upon arrival.
- The contemporary kitchen, designed by Commodore Kitchens, features granite work tops, designer cabinet doors and drawers, integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven plus microwave, kettle, toaster, cafeteria, full utensils and crockery.
- The apartment also benefits from a separate utility cupboard.
- A glass top table and two chairs are provided.
- A further table and four chairs are located on the balcony.
- Fantastic sea views to wake up to and access to the large balcony.
- Double bed with beautiful linen and cushions with bedside tables and lamps.
- Built-in wardrobes.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Also benefits from sea views and has access to the large balcony.
- The double bed, which can be unzipped to make 2 single beds, also features beautiful linen and cushions plus bedside tables and lamps. (Please request when booking if you would like the bedroom made up into twins).
- Built in wardrobes offer plenty of storage and a mirror.
- The main family bathroom features bath with shower attachment, toilet, w.c., extractor fan, heated towel rail, under floor heating, large mirror with storage plus shelf space.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- The en-suite bathroom has been designed to a excellent standard and features shower cubicle and shower, toilet, w.c., extractor fan, heated towel rail, under floor heating, large mirrored cabinet with storage plus antique cabinet for extra storage.
|Further details outdoors|
- Secure underground parking.
- Lift access.
- A cool bag with all the facilities for a picnic on the beach is provided plus 4 beach towels and 4 beach chairs.
- Full length balcony with a table and 4 chairs.
- There is an open air sea water swimming pool adjacent to the apartment which is open during the summer months.
The West Country region
North Devon holidays and the great outdoors go hand in hand, with the area’s rugged landscapes, Atlantic coastline and stunning natural sites. The Atlantic coast of North Devon is renowned for its excellent surfing conditions – and surfers flock to the area from all over world to take advantages of the famous waves. A break in one of our North Devon holiday cottages will place guests amidst intriguing towns, the beautiful Exmoor National Park and of course, some fine surfing locations! North Devon’s dramatic scenery and unique beauty make it a true escape to the country.
North Devon is a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
The North Devon & Exmoor Walking Festival is held every Autumn
Exmoor Zoo is home to 200 different species
Westward Ho! was named after the book of the same name written by Charles Kingsley in the mid 1800. It has two miles of sandy beach known as the Golden Bay, and is famous for its Pebble Ridge, which lies between the beach and Northam Burrows Country Park. Here you will find the Royal North Devon Golf Course and a large area of sand dunes home to a rich variety of birds, insects and wild flowers. Horses, cattle and sheep graze on the Burrows as they did on common land in days gone by.
Holidaymakers and locals alike enjoy bathing, surfing, canoeing, and kite surfing - just a few of the sports practiced here making it an ideal base for an active holiday. The South Western Coastal Path runs through Westward Ho! and the Tarka Trail is close by - a must for cyclists and walkers. For relaxation and inspiration, take the ferry across to Lundy Island, an un-spoilt land playing a muse to photographers, writers and artists.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Jun 2014
What a great holiday location, wow is what it is, right on the sea, very clean, very modern, all amenities could not fault 5 ****… More
10 Jan 2014
Beautiful apartment and we had a wonderful stay! Fabulous location overlooking the stormy sea.... Lovely decorated and comfortable. … More
2 Aug 2013
We Stayed For 7 Days Which Went To Quickly, WESTWOOD HO Is Clean, Peaceful, Very Friendly, Building Is Secure Clean & Well Furnished Even Garage Was Excellent. Apartment Was Very Well Furnished, Every… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:18 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 734 properties
- 683 properties
- 275 properties
- 248 properties
- 239 properties
- 219 properties
- 139 properties
- Combe Martin
- 118 properties
- 116 properties
- 86 properties
- 85 properties
- 66 properties
- 34 properties
- 33 properties
- 31 properties
- 28 properties
- 27 properties
- 12 properties
- North Molton
- 9 properties
- Horns Cross
- 8 properties