Wow, Nassau Court
About the home
Nassau Court is an exclusive development built on the shoreline at Westward Ho! With such a unique position it benefits from one of the most spectacular sea views in the South West. A full length balcony runs the length of the apartment to make the most of this exclusive location.
There is an open air sea water swimming pool adjacent to the apartment which is open during the summer months.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared indoor Pool|
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
|Access:||Lift access to property, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
- The apartment has been designed to a very high standard.
- The main focal point is the stunning sea view and the apartment is designed with floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Two cream leather sofas are positioned to enjoy the view.
- Entertainment is provided by a flat screen LCD TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player.
- Selection of books and board games are on offer.
- Tea and biscuits are left out for guests upon arrival.
- The contemporary kitchen, designed by Commodore Kitchens, features granite work tops, designer cabinet doors and drawers, integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven plus microwave, kettle, toaster, cafeteria, full utensils and crockery.
- The apartment also benefits from a separate utility cupboard.
- A glass top table and two chairs are provided.
- A further table and four chairs are located on the balcony.
- Fantastic sea views to wake up to and access to the large balcony.
- Double bed with beautiful linen and cushions with bedside tables and lamps.
- Built-in wardrobes.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Also benefits from sea views and has access to the large balcony.
- The double bed, which can be unzipped to make 2 single beds, also features beautiful linen and cushions plus bedside tables and lamps. (Please request when booking if you would like the bedroom made up into twins).
- Built in wardrobes offer plenty of storage and a mirror.
- The main family bathroom features bath with shower attachment, toilet, w.c., extractor fan, heated towel rail, under floor heating, large mirror with storage plus shelf space.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- The en-suite bathroom has been designed to a excellent standard and features shower cubicle and shower, toilet, w.c., extractor fan, heated towel rail, under floor heating, large mirrored cabinet with storage plus antique cabinet for extra storage.
Further details outdoors:
- Secure underground parking.
- Lift access.
- A cool bag with all the facilities for a picnic on the beach is provided plus 4 beach towels and 4 beach chairs.
- Full length balcony with a table and 4 chairs.
- There is an open air sea water swimming pool adjacent to the apartment which is open during the summer months.
The West Country / Devon region
North Devon holidays and the great outdoors go hand in hand, with the area’s rugged landscapes, Atlantic coastline and stunning natural sites. The Atlantic coast of North Devon is renowned for its excellent surfing conditions – and surfers flock to the area from all over world to take advantages of the famous waves. A break in one of our North Devon holiday cottages will place guests amidst intriguing towns, the beautiful Exmoor National Park and of course, some fine surfing locations! North Devon’s dramatic scenery and unique beauty make it a true escape to the country.
North Devon is a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
The North Devon & Exmoor Walking Festival is held every Autumn
Exmoor Zoo is home to 200 different species
The Westward Ho area
Westward Ho! was named after the book of the same name written by Charles Kingsley in the mid 1800. It has two miles of sandy beach known as the Golden Bay, and is famous for its Pebble Ridge, which lies between the beach and Northam Burrows Country Park. Here you will find the Royal North Devon Golf Course and a large area of sand dunes home to a rich variety of birds, insects and wild flowers. Horses, cattle and sheep graze on the Burrows as they did on common land in days gone by.
Holidaymakers and locals alike enjoy bathing, surfing, canoeing, and kite surfing - just a few of the sports practiced here making it an ideal base for an active holiday. The South Western Coastal Path runs through Westward Ho! and the Tarka Trail is close by - a must for cyclists and walkers. For relaxation and inspiration, take the ferry across to Lundy Island, an un-spoilt land playing a muse to photographers, writers and artists.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Westward Ho
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|28 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 899||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 1209||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 699||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 629||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 989||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 849||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1299||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 1069||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1219||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1479||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1589||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 959||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 919||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 819||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 859||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 939||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1259||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday accommodation in England (21,080)