Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
• Bay View is located in Grenada’s primary residential area of Westerhall directly overlooking Westerhall Bay. • Quiet and peaceful, yet only fifteen minutes from Grenada’s premiere beach, restaurants and shopping area at Grande Anse and closer still to the more private beaches at Lance Aux Epines and La Sagesse.
• Local store a short walk away
• Both apartments in Bay View benefit from 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (which includes a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom) a furnished open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Each room leads to the veranda that circles the apartment offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
• Option to rent one bedroom only
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||La Sagesse|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Maurice Bishop International Airport 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Sea view|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors||
• Ceramic floor tiling throughout the property
• UK and US plug sockets
• Colonial style high ceilings
|Further details outdoors||
• Help yourself to fruit and veg growing in the garden. Contact us for a guided tour!
• Local Property Manager Chris Bascombe available for additional support
The Saint David region
St David in the southeastern part of Grenada is the fourth largest parish on the island. It is also the only one without a main town. Because of this fact, it is sometimes referred to as "The Virgin Parish". It is ringed by spectacular bays and inlets that help to provide the nation with a variety of small secluded beaches. With a rocky coastline that slopes up gently towards the central mountainous ridge, its beauty lies in its completely rural state.
Average temperatures range from 24°C/ 75°F to 30°C/ 87°F, tempered by the steady and cooling trade winds. The lowest temperatures occur between January and April. The driest season is between January and May. Even during the rainy season, from June to December, it rarely rains for more than an hour at a time and generally not every day.
Westerhall is located in one of the prime residential areas of Grenada and has easy access to beaches and local amenities. La Sagesse Beach is about 5 mins away and was named one of the "10 best beaches in the Caribbean" by Travel & Leisure in 2002.
If you were hoping to visit a less quiet part of the coast, consider nearby Westerhall Point, where the atmosphere is far from quiet, and the crowds are busy enjoying a selection of water activities.
The La Sagesse Nature Center makes a great base for tropical explorations. In fact, this particular region boasts plenty of places for travelers to explore, like Laura Herb and Spice Garden, Bay Gardens, and Grand Etang National Park, to name a few.