from £230 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Welcome to Chalet Berna…
Experience traditional Switzerland with all modern comforts in this 2 bedroom apartment. The property is located centrally, just 310 meters from the nursery ski slopes in a quiet location with stunning views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn and surrounding mountains.
This beautiful south-west facing apartment is located on the ground floor with large terrace and garden. The property offers two reception rooms as well as a brand new kitchen with large dining space for 6 people. The open plan reception room is equipped with a sofa bed whilst the second reception room offers Cable TV, printing facilities and a small office area. The master bedroom is furnished with a high quality double bed (140 x 200 cm) and the second smaller bedroom with bunk beds (each 90 x 200 cm). All bedrooms and the living area offer direct access on to the terrace with dining table and seating.
The property also features a wood burning stove, entrance hall with washing machine and dryer (and ample space for pushchairs, skis, boots etc.), large newly renovated bathroom with bathtub and shower room.
• Entrance area: The shared entrance area offers storage for skis, sledges, boots, and pushchairs and also houses a high quality washing machine and tumbler.
• Kitchen area: Brand new kitchen is well equipped including oven, hob, dishwasher, steamer, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, fondue set and raclette grill; features an antique wood burning stove with original pans, a separate wood burner and large dining table with 6 matching chairs.
• Reception room 1: Open plan sitting room with sofa bed, arm chair and cabinet is a cosy gathering space in the evening and offers direct access to the south west facing terrace.
• Reception room 2: Separate living area with four arm chairs and a table, Cable TV and office area including printer.
• Master Bedroom: with access to the large south-west facing terrace with beautiful views of the Jungfrau and Silberhorn, this bedroom features a double bed (140x200cm) with wooden frame, antique drawers and shelving.
• Bedroom 2: with generously sized bunk beds (each 90x200cm) this cosy second bedroom features shelving with cassette player and games.
• Bathroom: good size family bathroom features bathtub with shower, toilet, wash basin and wall mounted mirror.
• Shower room: with shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin, mirrored cabinet and free standing storage shelves.
• Terrace: south-west facing and adjoining the garden with views of the Jungfrau and Silberhorn mountains. Table and seating for outdoor dining.
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you at our offices and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand daily providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:30am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Amber Spa (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
The Jungfrau Region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Rachel Padley (Property Manager Alpine Holiday Services GmbH)
Calendar last updated:17 Jan 2015
Based in Switzerland
- 3708 properties
- Bernese Oberland
- 494 properties
- 224 properties
- 173 properties
- 121 properties
- 102 properties
- La Gruyere
- 62 properties
- Mayens De Riddes
- 57 properties
- 46 properties
- 41 properties
- 38 properties
- 33 properties
- Bern Mittelland District
- 30 properties
- 28 properties
- Les Diablerets
- 24 properties
- 20 properties
- Hasliberg Wasserwendi
- 17 properties
- Cursolo Orasso
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Canton of Uri
- 8 properties