Apartment | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Welcome to Chalet Luna…
Stay in this warm and invitingly furnished duplex apartment with two south facing balconies with mountain views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn. Enjoy a fondue al fresco bathed in the summer evening light or put your skis on and hook up with the ski slopes directly on your door step.
The village center, train station and amenities are just a comfortable 450 meter walk. With 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms, large open plan living area with gallery and two balconies this apartment is an attractive accommodation for up to 8 people.
The entrance hall offering storage space for coats, shoes etc leads up via a solid wooden staircase to the large open plan living area. The living space with wood burning stove offers a convivial space opening out on to the scenic balcony. The large fully equipped kitchen offers dining space for up to 8 people and ample surface space for the preparation of large family meals. This level also offers a twin bedroom and shower room as well as a ladder leading up to a gallery space which makes for a great recreational space.
Returning back to the entrance level we find 2 double bedrooms (each with 2 90 x 200 cm beds which can be put together to form a King size double) and separate shower room. To the front of the apartment with sunny aspect is the separate master bedroom, bathroom and further balcony which can be closed off to provide a separate space with ensuite if wished.
Furthermore the property boasts a private heated ski, boot and/or storage room as well as a shared washing machine and dryer.
• Living area: with two large sofas, 3 arm chairs, rug, TV with DVD player, coffee table, desk area and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen diner: Large fully equipped kitchen area with cream cupboards and large dining table with 8 matching chairs. Oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine, fridge-freezer, raclette grill, fondue burner and pan. Matching white crockery, pans, mugs, red wine, white wine and champagne glasses, and cutlery.
• Upper balcony: Accessed directly from the open plan living area with views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn mountains. Features a solid wooden table and benches.
• Gallery: accessed via a secure solid wooden ladder the gallery offers an additional recreational space overlooking the main living space. Can also be used as a 5th bedroom with two extra airbeds for CHF 25.- per night for an additional 2 guests.
• Master bedroom: situated on the entrance level at the front of the apartment boasting separate sunny balcony, King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of draws, mirror, 2 chairs with matching curtains and blinds.
• Bathroom: a door separates the front of the entrance level such that this bathroom can become ensuite to the master bedroom. Features bathtub, wash basin, toilet, wall mounted cabinet with mirror and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables, wardrobe, shelves, bedside lamps and 2 chairs with matching curtains.
• Bedroom 3: situated on the entrance level, this bedroom features a King size bed (180x200cm or two singles 90x200cm), matching bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, shelves and chair with matching curtains and blinds.
• Shower-room: on the entrance level with mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, shower-cubicle and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 4: situated on the upper level, this twin bedroom features two single beds, wardrobe, bedside cupboard shelving with lamps and blinds.
• Shower-room 2: inspired by the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz this shower room on the upper level features mirrored cabinet, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and shower-cubicle.
• Entrance hall: the entrance hall offers drawers and hanging space for coats, gloves, hats etc
• Boot room: Spacious and private heated storage room for boots, pushchairs, and/or suitcases.
• Ski lockers: Two lockers on the ground floor offer plenty of space to store skis and snowboards
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand 24 hours providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:30am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Amber Spa (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your Wengen apartment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jul 2014
Based in Switzerland
- Visit site
- Crans Montana
- 221 properties
- 149 properties
- Saas Grund
- 141 properties
- 138 properties
- 136 properties
- 101 properties
- 67 properties
- 66 properties
- 62 properties
- 26 properties
- 20 properties
- Lenk Im Simmental
- 17 properties
- Hasliberg Wasserwendi
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties