Chalet Aberot Penthouse
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Welcome to Chalet Aberot Penthouse Staubbach...
Enjoy your holiday in Wengen in this brand new Penthouse on a south facing ledge just 5 minutes from the ski pistes. With 2 bedrooms, large gallery and three bathrooms this apartment is an attractive accommodation for 6 people.
The open plan living – dining – kitchen area opens out onto a west facing balcony with stunning panoramic views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn, Breithorn, Lauterbrunnen valley and surrounding mountains; perfect for gathering after a day out with a comfortable sofa, arm chair and large dining space for entertaining or family meals.
A further tv room/snug is located on the upper gallery which is reached via a wooden staircase. The gallery also offers a sleeping area with 2 single beds and a cloakroom.
The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is furnished with a queen sized bed, large wardrobe, dressing table and mirror and features an ensuite bathroom. The second very generously sized bedroom offers two single beds (each 90 x 200 cm), wardrobe and drawers. A further shower room is situated between the two bedrooms.
The chalet also offers a separate room for skis, snowboards and sledges as well as a cellar with private washing machine and dryer.
• Kitchen/Dining area: This appealing area offers high quality white kitchen units with warm red backing handsomely coordinating the whole with the solid oak table with seating for up to 6 persons and over-the-table lighting. The kitchen is well-equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, white crockery, tumblers, wine glasses and pans.
• Living Area: This cosy area is furnished with a 2-seater sofa, reclining chair and footstool, small and large wooden coffee tables and an oak dresser. Double doors open out onto the west facing balcony and frame the stunning mountain view.
• Master Bedroom: With access to the west-facing balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features a Queen-sized bed (160 x 200cm) in a solid grey-brown wood frame with matching bedside tables, an oak dressing table and seat, wall mirrors and large wardrobe with mirrored doors.
• Ensuite Bathroom: Two windows bathe this space in natural light. It includes bath tub, over-bath shower, large wash basin, toilet and ample storage space for toiletries and towels.
• Bedroom 2: A beautifully wood-beamed and spacious room with 2 single beds (90 x 200cm), bedside table and solid grey-brown wooden wardrobe. Bedside lamps.
• Bathroom: Conveniently placed near the second bedroom it offers walk-in shower, toilet, large sink and ample storage space.
• Gallery: This area is accessed via a petite wooden staircase. The ceiling, stairs and gallery spindles are in coordinating light wood.
It offers a sleeping area with 2 single beds (90 x 200cm), a bedside table and chest of drawers in grey-brown solid wood. Adjoining this area is a toilet and sink.
At the opposite end of the gallery with open views from the double window is the snug area with informal couch, cushions, large and small coffee tables and x inch TV screen
• West Facing Balcony: This long balcony is equipped with table and several chairs from which to admire uninterrupted panoramic views from the Jungfrau to the Lobhorn and along the upper reaches of the Lauterbrunnen Valley to the Breithorn.
• Washer, Dryer and Ski room
Included with your booking:
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you after 4pm and sign over the keys for your stay. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand 24 hours providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you before 10:30am to complete your check-out. We hope to see you again soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Amber Spa (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Rachel Padley (Property Manager )
Calendar last updated:29 Sep 2014
Based in Switzerland
- Crans Montana
- 219 properties
- 148 properties
- Saas Grund
- 140 properties
- 136 properties
- 100 properties
- 65 properties
- 65 properties
- 62 properties
- 27 properties
- 20 properties
- Hasliberg Wasserwendi
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- Lenk Im Simmental
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties