Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The Granary: Five star rated
• The Granary has river frontage and is set in 3 acres of grounds.
• The accommodation is on the first floor and laid out all on one level.
• Accessed via a splendid set of hand made oak stairs.
• The panoramic views from the Granary are truly spectacular revealing many of the local beauty spots that you can visit during your stay.
• The Granary is situated down a quiet private drive so the peace and tranquility can truly be enjoyed.
• The property has be renovated to a high standard while retaining many original features and incorporating green technology where ever possible. It is an ECO friendly property without sacrificing a very high level of comfort and luxury.
• The Granary is close to amenities with the market towns of Oswestry, Welshpool and medieval town of Shrewsbury a short drive away.
• We have a good selection of places to eat along with takeaway restaurants close by.
• For the more adventurous there are many outside activities that the whole family can enjoy such as paintballing, quad trekking, pony trekking, golfing and fishing, ( fly or coarse )on the river Tanat and Vyrnwy on site.
• You can come and do as much or as little as you want in magnificent surroundings while staying in fabulous accommodation.
. For more details, images and "on line booking" visit our web site by clicking on the link "visit the advertisers website" at the bottom right of this page or visit "le-grobarns.com"
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Aberdovey / Barmouth 80.9 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2.2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Welshpool 20.9 km, Nearest railway: Gobowen 16.73 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|