Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The Byre offers five star luxury accommodation suitable for families, couples or small groups in a 17th century stone barn. Combining contemporary design and modern technology blended tastefully with the traditional. A country retreat nestling on the banks of the river Tanat.
• The Byre is on the ground floor and affords stylish accommodation that has been renovated to a very high standard. We are able to offer a modern and sumptuous property within 3 acreas of grounds nestled on the banks of the River Tanat, set in spectacular countryside with panoramic views.
• The property is situated in the spectacular Tanat valley on the Shropshire /Powys border down a quiet drive in a peaceful location just above the confluence of the Afon Tanat and the Afon Vyrnwy.
• The accommodation offers an excellent base to explore the beautiful and stunning countryside sitting on our doorstep or to explore the market towns of Oswestry, Welshpool and the medieval towns of Shrewsbury and Chester.
• The rivers Tanat and Vyrnwy provide excellent coarse and game fishing for those wishing to have a go. We have aproximatley 1.5 miles of fishing along the rivers including both sides of the bank right outside our back door.
• The Byre provides a fabulous location for a family to have a memorable vacation exploring all the treasures this part of the country has to offer. It is also a wonderful place to come as a couple and experience a high standard of country living, time to relax and chill out surrounded by beautiful scenery.
• Whether you want fabulous country walks, play around of golf, have a fun day out with the kids or do nothing but read a book or paint on the river bank we have it all.
• We are fortunate to have the spectacular Lake Vyrnwy and Pistyll Rhader water falls just a short drive away.
• Being all on one level floor we areable to offer accomadation that is accessible to wheel chair users and people with mobility issues.
. For more details and on line booking click on "visit the advertisers website" on the bottom right of this page or go to"le-grobarns.com"
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Aberdovey / Barmouth 80.9 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2.2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Welshpool 20.9 km, Nearest railway: Gobowen 16.73 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|