Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Watergate Bay occupies a spectacular part of Cornwall’s north coast, conveniently located between Padstow and Newquay. Nearby sights include The Eden Project near St Austell, Rick Stein's Padstow restaurants and any number of natural wonders, such as Bedruthan Steps, Gurnards Head and Kynance Cove.
More immediately, Watergate Bay offers everything that you need for an amazing beachside experience. An array of extreme sports, including surfing, mountain boarding, kitesurfing, traction-kiting and wave-skiing are just some of the adrenaline-fuelled activities available from The Extreme Sports Academy, located right on the beach. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant sits above the Academy and has been rated as one of the ‘Top Five Beachside Restaurants in the World’.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Watergate Bay 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 7 km, Nearest railway: Newquay|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors||
- A bright and spacious living area.
- 2x three seater sofas.
- Entertainment is provided by a flatscreen TV with a Playstation.
- An additional sofabed provides extra sleeping space.
- Doors lead to a balcony with stunning views across the beach.
- An open plan dining/kitchen area.
- Fully fitted and featuring a microwave, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
- A large table with six matching chairs.
- Featuring a double bed, a large wardrobe, dressing unit and chest of drawers.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Featuring twin beds and a wardrobe.
- The family bathroom features a bath with shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
En-suite Shower Room
- Featuring a shower, w.c. and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors||
- Located on the third floor, accessed by stairs or a lift.
- Entry phone system into the property.
- Designated parking space.
- Shower area on the ground floor for cleaning off the sand from the beach plus secure outside storage for surfboards and wetsuits.
The West Country region
Cornwall is a popular holiday destination with a mulititude of attractions, beaches and great places to eat.
With great beaches, dining and numerous attractions as well as the surfing Newquay has become famous for, there is something for everyone on the North Atlantic coast. From the Zoo in Newquay to the Eden Project and many smaller attractions in between, there is something to do at all times of the year.