Lodge | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Petroc Lodge is a luxury Canadian-style lodge situated only two miles from the fishing village of Padstow in the peaceful village of Little Petherick. This lodge provides easy access to the valley that links the River Camel to Saints Way.
Padstow is a traditional fishing town situated on the North Cornwall coast, only a 25 minute drive from the bustling town of Newquay. Padstow benefits from a protected location in the Camel Estuary, visitors can sit and enjoy watching the boats land their catch, try their hand at some fishing or enjoy some delicious cuisine in one of Padstow’s many cafes and restaurants. There are also plenty of shops to wander around.
For those looking to explore the local beaches, Hawkers Cove, Harlyn Bay and one of the best surfing beaches in the area, Constantine Bay are only a 10 minute drive away.
Please note: This property can only accept a Saturday to Saturday booking between 16th June and 15th September annually.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- A spacious living area leading out to a large decked area.
- Furnished with three green leather sofas seating six, a gas/stone log fireplace and two pine coffee tables.
- Features a 32" flatscreen TV with Freeview, CD, DVD player and a selection of DVDs and board games.
- Wi-Fi available for guests who bring their own laptops.
- Oak dining table with seating for 6.
- A cot, two high chairs and two stair gates are available.
Additional mezzanine living area
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with two sofas seating four, coffee table and bookcase.
- Complete with French doors leading onto the balcony with far reaching countryside views.
- Features a double oven, gas hob, two fridges, washer dryer and a dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- Breakfast bar with two stools.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, pine chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets with lamps, a 32” flatscreen TV and a wicker basket chair.
- French doors lead onto the balcony which overlooks the garden.
- En-suite bathroom complete with a wc, wash basin, shower cubicle, Velux window and a radiator.
- Situated on the ground floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, fitted double wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with a lamp.
- Bedroom leads onto the garden and decking area.
- Situated on the ground floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, fitted double wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside table with a lamp.
- Leads onto the garden and decking area.
- Main bathroom situated on the ground floor, features wc, wash basin, bath with shower mixer taps, mirror, shaver point and radiator.
- En-suite to bedroom one with a wc, wash basin, shower cubicle, Velux window and a radiator.
|Further details outdoors|
- Large decked area complete with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Balconies off the mezzanine living area and bedroom one.
- Just a short drive to Padstow and beaches.
- Parking for 2 cars
The West Country region
Hadleigh Lodge is a luxury Canadian style log home. Situated only two miles from the fishing village of Padstow in the peaceful village of Little Petherick, this beautiful lodge provides easy access to the beautiful valley and links to the river Camel to Saints Way.
Padstow is a small fishing town nestled around a bustling harbour on the North Cornwall coast, just a few miles from Newquay. Its protected location in the Camel Estuary means visitors to Padstow can sit and enjoy watching the boats land their catch, try their hand at some fishing or enjoy some delicious cuisine in one of Padstow’s many cafes and restaurants. If you fancy an after dinner stroll Padstow has plenty of boutiques and galleries to meander round or you could even try a spot of fishing from the harbour wall.