About the home
This charming cottage is located in the French Touraine region surrounded by historic Middle-Age and Renaissance castles and world-renowned wineries. The house has 3 double rooms and can be rented throughout the year for 2, 4 or 6 people. A minimum of 2 nights is required.
This trip will allow you to discover our region, World Heritage Site by Unesco, with its castles, abbeys, its river and its wines.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Luxuries:||Log fire, Internet access|
|General:||Central heating, TV, Games room, Wi-fi available|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
Further details indoors:
Covering an area of 120 m² with outbuildings and garden, the house has 6 rooms and can accommodate 6 persons:
* A large room with kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker. A big table for 8 people and a fireplace.
* This large room overlooks the veranda equipped with a small table and chairs.
* A cozy lounge with fireplace, equipped with a sofa, two armchairs and television.
* A double bedroom on the ground floor with 1 bed of 180cm (or 2 beds of 90cm)
* A bathroom with tub.
* On the 1st floor, a large master bedroom with a bed of 140cm and its en-suite bathroom juste above with bath and shower
* Also on the 1st floor, but in another wing of the house there is a third bedroom with 2 beds of 80cm, which can be used by 2 adults or 2 children.
The house was completely renovated and all facilities are new.
Further details outdoors:
A beautiful terrace with a table, 6 garden chairs and a barbecue which allow you to dine outside admiring the view over the valley.
A flower garden with sun loungers.
Parking for 2 cars.
A laundry room is also at your disposal with a washing machine and a clothes dryer.
The house is available all year round.
Our services include:
* Linen: sheets, towels, tea towels, tablecloths, napkins. Bed linen is changed weekly for any stay longer than a week.
* Housekeeping: Included in the rates and will also be provided weekly for any stay longer than a week.
* Cleaning kit (dishwasher tablets and other detergents), Convenience pack (salt, pepper, vinegar, oil) and Breakfast kit (coffee, tea)
We can provide a cot on request (when booking)
We provide you with a comprehensive documentation on the region and surrounding vineyards.
The Loire Valley / Indre-et-Loire region
Tourism in Touraine's course:
* The Castles of the Loire
The Vouvray area
The Land of Vouvray, in the heart of the Loire Valley, is pleased to welcome you on a journey of flavors and sensations.
Combed than 2300 hectares of vines carrying the Vouvray appellation of origin, this territory is part of the Community of Communes Vouvrillon.
Discover the different shades of this country with its caves carved into the limestone, the diversity of landscapes, fine bubbles or the tranquillity of Vouvray wine, savoury rillettes, pork cracklings and other delicious dishes typical gourmet.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Our house is located at:
* 250 km from Paris via A10 highway
* 12 km from Tours
* 10 km from Tours International Airport
* 10 km from Saint Pierre des Corps TGV station
Activities near Vouvray
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
22 Oct 2011
We spent 3 nights at the Maison Melrose and were very satisfied. The house is very big, can easily feet 6 people (though we were only 4) and it is also very well equipped. The area is beautifull and... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|High Season||19 May 11||1 Oct 11||£ 1100||£ 110||£ 130||2 Nights|
|Low Season||1 Oct 11||30 Apr 12||£ 900||£ 90||£ 110||2 Nights|
|High Season||24 May 12||1 Oct 12||£ 1100||£ 200||£ 220||2 Nights|
|Low season||1 Oct 12||1 May 13||£ 900||£ 180||£ 200||2 Nights|
|High Season||1 May 13||1 Oct 13||£ 1100||£ 200||£ 220||2 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
The rates are for the whole house, with 3 bedrooms and 6 people
For specific requests, please contact us.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Holiday villas in France (11,440)