House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Anna's home offers an exclusive and fascinating holiday. It 'a big 18th house, renovated with care and attention to the origins, between 2005 and 2008.
Its main characteristic is the location: located in a dominant position with 180 degree view of the lake and the hills in front, with a large 600 sqm garden sloping to the lake and a unique and picturesque peninsula with weeping willows, a pier for diving in clear waters of the lake and a small pier with boat (for the exclusive use by the owner).
On a large garden terrace with parasols and sun beds you can sunbathe in total relaxation and exclusivity.
The house is as follows:
- entrance into a large hall with table and seats for 10 people and living area with sofas and satellite TV.
- small but charming kitchen + services area, equipped with all comforts: large fridge and freezer, oven,
microwave, dishwasher, fryer, etc. ..
- 1 bathroom with shower and utility room with washing machine. 2 toiletts.
- one single room with private bathroom with shower (can add another bed), lake view
- one single room with a French bed, lake view (the French bed is a 170 cm long)
- one double room with closed veranda and beautiful lake view.
- one bathroom with tub and shower
- one suite with two double bedrooms, large bathroom with tub and shower and a sitting room.
Air conditioning: in all rooms including living
Car parking: private for two cars
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|